Infamous Ds misinformation

maryc543
on 2/11/10 4:33 am

Kirmy...kirmy...kirmy....
That is why you must copy and paste when replying to a crank....   that way, those of us who's bosses deny them basic human rights, like internet OH access during work, will get to read the full story when we finally get on through devious means!  Darn this full time work that interferes with my online life!   But I loved your original post!  Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

BeSwitched
on 2/10/10 6:44 am, edited 1/27/12 12:10 am

kirmy
on 2/10/10 7:04 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Ok did she come across as a bit freaky and paranoid or was that just me?

Also a bit disconcerting when she started to get nasty and personal and her writing got smaller and smaller.....freaky deaky chick!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
BeSwitched
on 2/10/10 7:08 am, edited 1/27/12 12:11 am

Valerie G.
on 2/10/10 7:09 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
I think she says she can't trust herself with food.  Deprivation makes people so *****y.

Personally, I find eating more whole foods (meaning, unprocessed and un-chemicalized) to be a very healthy attitude. 

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

BeSwitched
on 2/10/10 8:32 am, edited 1/27/12 12:12 am

Nicolle
on 2/10/10 7:20 am, edited 2/10/10 7:22 am
Thanks for quoting Kiss, since she is not brave enough to stand by her words.

I don't know about you, BeSwitched, but since I've had my DS, MY attitude about food IS changed. I now have had the healthiest attitude in my life about food! Food is energy and pleasure. It's simple now.

No hideous, crippling guilt over eating something "bad." There is no "bad" or "good" food anymore in my post-DS world. Just normal portions of food all every stripe: meat, cheese, potatoes, desserts, etc.

People, food is NOT your enemy!

Oh, I'd write more except I have to go squat over a toilet 9 more times today!

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

BeSwitched
on 2/10/10 8:35 am, edited 1/27/12 12:12 am

nikkib1216
on 2/10/10 6:47 am
I don't normally post but I would like to add my two sense to this.  I agree with you on the fact people need to educate themselves.  Every surgery, whether it be WLS or tonsils out, there is a risk.  People need to stop judging others for their decisions.  We all have reasons for making the decision we chose.  That being said GREAT JOB for speaking up to everyone that has issues with their decison!

Nikki

kirmy
on 2/10/10 6:51 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
You're totally 100% right in every way!

Thanks for coming by! xx

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Most Active