Infamous Ds misinformation

Hey Jules
on 2/10/10 6:33 am
 Sure! That'll be $100.

brokenwings.jpg image by heyjules77

5'8", 150cm C.C. - HW 289/SW 275/CW 150/GW 164      I  my DS!!!

Anna G.
on 2/10/10 6:41 am
That IS a kick-ass graphic! I wouldn't be giving it away either! ;)

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/10 6:43 am
 I agree Jules, that graphic rocks. Though I'd like to see the "v" as a wedge of cheese. LOL
Hey Jules
on 2/10/10 11:46 pm
Good idea Jenna!

brokenwings.jpg image by heyjules77

5'8", 150cm C.C. - HW 289/SW 275/CW 150/GW 164      I  my DS!!!

KissTheSky
on 2/10/10 6:35 am - Narara, Australia
VSG on 04/15/09 with
kirmy
on 2/10/10 6:43 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
LOL make of it what you will. 

If you need to know anything about the DS feel free to pop over to the board. 

I am offensive and confronting it is part of my special charm.  Sorry if it upsets you.  Perhaps you're reading more aggression into this than is actually there.  I've personally had quite a few of these erroneous statements leveled at me over the months I've been here.  I am now in a position to answer them with some personal knowledge. 

What is odd is that during your rebuttal you seems to start leveling person slight at me under the guise of being righteously indignant at my apparent aggressiveness.  That's kind of odd.  Then you asserted that I had to come to terms with my surgery and become more secure which again is odd but fits with your assertion my post was paranoid.  So the bias here is for you to make me look like a gibbering wreck that has come out screaming and jabbering because I'm in some way unbalanced.

No actually I'm a forwards Australian woman.  Nothing more exciting than that.  But then I'm not here to discredit you.

Are you?

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
kirmy
on 2/10/10 6:44 am, edited 2/10/10 6:47 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Oh Kiss the sky has just flounced off after telling me off!  I'm quite sad about that!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Valerie G.
on 2/10/10 7:04 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
It's a shame she's too much a coward to stand by her own statements.  You'll have to quote the ***** a little faster instead of just replying next time.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

aaaaaaa
on 2/10/10 9:30 am
 It's funny, but I also was not impressed with your first post, as it used a lot of "not necessary" words of anger in  my opinion, but your post above this was very well written! I don't care what form of this anyone uses to lose weight, but I don't like anger on this forum of support. I DO however like language used well, so kudos to you for the above post to the person who "flaked off".  I get now why you said you aren't technically from the UK.  You've switched places with some of my relatives from England who are now in Australia. Good luck with your weight journey!! Best thing we all ever did! :D

goodkel
on 10/5/11 1:41 pm
On February 10, 2010 at 5:30 PM Pacific Time, aaaaaaa wrote:
 It's funny, but I also was not impressed with your first post, as it used a lot of "not necessary" words of anger in  my opinion, but your post above this was very well written! I don't care what form of this anyone uses to lose weight, but I don't like anger on this forum of support. I DO however like language used well, so kudos to you for the above post to the person who "flaked off".  I get now why you said you aren't technically from the UK.  You've switched places with some of my relatives from England who are now in Australia. Good luck with your weight journey!! Best thing we all ever did! :D
I don't find Kirmy's writing style angry at all. She is straight forward and humorous.

Perhaps you are a little thin skinned for the internet?
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

Most Active