MAJOR COMPLICATIONS @ EMMANUEL MEDICAL CENTER DR ALMANZA

hollykim
on 12/28/09 12:03 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I know my coordinator has told me the truth about everything else I have asked her. I asked about the infections patients were freely posting about on OH (no HIPPA law broken there) and she said they were aware of the infections and were trying to find the source of contamination to control them. they did find the source and since that has been corrected the infections have been contained.

My insurance has an exclusion for all WLS and the surgeon  here quoted me a price Of over $20,000 for a VSG. Money does not grow on trees at my house and I felt I could get the same or better service in Mexico. Dr. Almanza's price is reasonable and I don't believe more expensive necessarily indicates better. I  am certainly intending to have Dr. Almanza do my surgery. There is no reason to change.
Holly

(deactivated member)
on 12/28/09 12:51 pm - AZ
On December 28, 2009 at 8:03 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:
I know my coordinator has told me the truth about everything else I have asked her. I asked about the infections patients were freely posting about on OH (no HIPPA law broken there) and she said they were aware of the infections and were trying to find the source of contamination to control them. they did find the source and since that has been corrected the infections have been contained.

My insurance has an exclusion for all WLS and the surgeon  here quoted me a price Of over $20,000 for a VSG. Money does not grow on trees at my house and I felt I could get the same or better service in Mexico. Dr. Almanza's price is reasonable and I don't believe more expensive necessarily indicates better. I  am certainly intending to have Dr. Almanza do my surgery. There is no reason to change.
Holly

You do not know anything.

Your coordinator is worried about the $1500 commission she makes from YOUR surgery. She lied and lied and lied through her teeth because she wants that $1500 commission from your surgery.

You are fat and you are desperate.  You will believe anything and everything to get surgery.  You can afford their prices, you cannot afford a good and safe surgeons prices.  So you will believe what you need so you  can afford WLS.

You are willing to believe anything so you can afford surgery.  You are a target and nothing less, to believe otherwise is burying your head in the sand.

I will INTRODUCE you to the patient they deny exists.  Then YOU explain how she exists when the monsters of Betancourt deny she exists.

Look at it this way.... Betancourt, the fake MD claims that they pay $1500 for the commission of the coordinator (I have proof).  The staples for a sleeve are $3K.  The band... their cost is $2K.  Subtract that from the total cost of surgery.. Keep in mind.. THEY HAVEN'T PAID THE SURGEON YET!  They haven't paid the surgeon, the doc that puts you to sleep, the housing, electricity, gas, water, support staff, the cook that pulls your drain, the 16 y/o that does your wound care, the profit for Betancourt..... do the numbers.  Don't be stupid, this is MAJOR surgery!

hollykim
on 12/29/09 9:52 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On December 28, 2009 at 8:51 PM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote:

Holly

Your coordinator is worried about the $1500 commission she makes from YOUR surgery. She lied and lied and lied through her teeth because she wants that $1500 commission from your surgery.

You are fat and you are desperate.  You will believe anything and everything to get surgery.  You can afford their prices, you cannot afford a good and safe surgeons prices.  So you will believe what you need so you  can afford WLS.

You are willing to believe anything so you can afford surgery.  You are a target and nothing less, to believe otherwise is burying your head in the sand.

I will INTRODUCE you to the patient they deny exists.  Then YOU explain how she exists when the monsters of Betancourt deny she exists.

Look at it this way.... Betancourt, the fake MD claims that they pay $1500 for the commission of the coordinator (I have proof).  The staples for a sleeve are $3K.  The band... their cost is $2K.  Subtract that from the total cost of surgery.. Keep in mind.. THEY HAVEN'T PAID THE SURGEON YET!  They haven't paid the surgeon, the doc that puts you to sleep, the housing, electricity, gas, water, support staff, the cook that pulls your drain, the 16 y/o that does your wound care, the profit for Betancourt..... do the numbers.  Don't be stupid, this is MAJOR surgery!

I  may be fat but never desperate. YOU however, are beyond desperate and so pitiful. You have a pathological hate for Dr. Almanza and his staff for reasons known only to you.

You don't care about the prospective patients.It is a big front. More expensive does not necessarily indicate better.
I have no problem with Sandy making a living from coordinating surgeries. I approached Dr. almanza thru his web site. No one from there approached me or did anything to persuade me to choose him. Everyone there have been helpful and willing to address any questions I have had.
I have told you in another post what proof I will accept from "Marie" that she is in fact, a real person.
So,put up or shut up. Go on,,,I'll wait.
H

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/09 10:37 am - AZ
On December 29, 2009 at 5:52 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:

Holly

I  may be fat but never desperate. YOU however, are beyond desperate and so pitiful. You have a pathological hate for Dr. Almanza and his staff for reasons known only to you.

You don't care about the prospective patients.It is a big front. More expensive does not necessarily indicate better.
I have no problem with Sandy making a living from coordinating surgeries. I approached Dr. almanza thru his web site. No one from there approached me or did anything to persuade me to choose him. Everyone there have been helpful and willing to address any questions I have had.
I have told you in another post what proof I will accept from "Marie" that she is in fact, a real person.
H

~~You have a pathological hate for Dr. Almanza and his staff for reasons known only to you.~~

I've never really written much about Almanza, you are a liar.  I don't know much about him. Someday when he has more experience with US citizens he'll have a rep but in the meantime, not so much.

My problem isn't with Almanza, it's with Sandy and Betancourt.

You are so DESPERATE to discredit and insult that  you don't even know what you are talking about.

hollykim
on 12/29/09 10:55 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Oh,excuse me. I stand corrected. You seem to have a pathological hate for Betancourt and his staff.
But what you aren't thinking about is it is Dr. Almanza's name that is getting the bad rap. How is that fair to him? His name is on our profiles.
I am not a liar...you are. Nearly every post you make referencing this clinic reflects on Dr. Almanza's integrity ,even though you yourself have just stated that you don't know much about him.You are the one who is desperate for something...not sure what.

hollykim
on 12/29/09 10:58 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On December 29, 2009 at 6:37 PM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote:

Holly

H

~~You have a pathological hate for Dr. Almanza and his staff for reasons known only to you.~~

I've never really written much about Almanza, you are a liar.  I don't know much about him. Someday when he has more experience with US citizens he'll have a rep but in the meantime, not so much.

You are so DESPERATE to discredit and insult that  you don't even know what you are talking about.

Oh,sorry,I forgot. Have you contacted "Marie" yet and gotten an OFFICIAL copy of her hospital records from the US?

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/09 11:24 am - AZ
On December 29, 2009 at 6:58 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:
On December 29, 2009 at 6:37 PM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote:

Holly

H

Oh,sorry,I forgot. Have you contacted "Marie" yet and gotten an OFFICIAL copy of her hospital records from the US?

I don't need to.  That monster that is your buddy was telling everyone she didn't exist  yet she posted all her Betancourt records and paypal receipts on this very thread.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure  that one out.  She can prove she was there and now she has an infection yet the office is telling people she never had surgery.  Add 2+2, even you can do that.

Now why would the office lie about doing her surgery?

You are boring me, it's time for you to go away.  I've been on a mega blocking run lately and you just got added.

(deactivated member)
on 12/17/09 7:20 am - AZ
On December 16, 2009 at 5:42 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:
It is interesting to note that according to my coordinator.this person is a fake and has never had surgery with Dr.Almanza.
holly

Your coordinator is a monster if she told you this person is a fake.  She is NOT!  She can easily prove it as well.

(deactivated member)
on 12/17/09 6:23 pm - AZ
On December 16, 2009 at 5:42 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:
It is interesting to note that according to my coordinator.this person is a fake and has never had surgery with Dr.Almanza.
holly

Since she has posted her PayPal receipt for a deposit, an email, her OR report, and an extensive list of what she saw in the pantry of the recovery house... still believe Shirley that she's a fake?  Or do you think they might just have a few too many infections there?

Marie S.
on 12/16/09 11:09 am
Holly - I knew that there would be a reply like this soon.  Please find my email correspondence confirming my deposit payment for surgery.  I am not doing this for any reason but to HELP PEOPLE FROM SUFFERING WHAT I AM SUFFERING.  Imagine how I feel to read this while I sit here in a hospital still facing the unknown.  There have been successes at Emmanuel and I pray you are one! I do!  PM me and I can forward you the post op report they gave me and all my emails.  If you were lied to by your coordinator - you may want to challenge her with this information in hand.  Below I removed the coordinator and my last names and email addresses as a privacy issue.  I also removed my address from the PayPal receipt.  Good Luck and God Bless!

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: 'Marie '
Sent: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:24:13 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: RE: Receipt for Your Payment to JERUSALEM HOSPITAL
Got it!!!  RESPECTFULLY, Shirley EMMANUEL MEDICAL

CENTER
JERUSALEM HOSPITAL PATIENT COORDINATOR www.emmanuelmedical.com www.hospitaljerusalem.com.mx
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9:05 AM
To: shirleyr
Subject: Fwd: Receipt for Your

Payment to JERUSALEM HOSPITAL
Marie S

----- Forwarded Message -----

To: Marie
Sent: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:03:52 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Receipt for Your Payment to JERUSALEM

HOSPITAL

Nov. 17, 2009 09:03:51 PST
Hello Marie

You  sent a payment of $1,000.00 USD to JERUSALEM HOSPITAL ([email protected])

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant

JERUSALEM HOSPITAL
 [email protected]
Instructions

to merchant

You haven't entered any instructions.
Shipping
  address -

Marie

United States
Shipping

details

The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Surgery $1,000.00 USD 1 $1,000.00 USD
Subtotal $1,000.00 USD
Total $1,000.00 USD
Payment $1,000.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as

"PAYPAL *BETANCOURTM"

Payment sent to [email protected]

Most Active