Government Cheese...

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/09 12:56 am
There is absolutely a connection! Fruits, veggies, leanest meats and healthier foods cost a lot more money. Parents on welfare go for the cheapest and fruits and veggies take to the wayside. Also the fact of freedom like I mentioned. Once I became  old enough to spend my own money and get all the things I never got as a kid, I went mad! :)
ReCurve
on 11/12/09 10:35 am - Peoria, AZ
If you have a dairy in the area you can buy it from them. They get that and the butter for some reason I forget. Something to do with farm subsidies. The dairy farmers I worked for were all rich. I think they just unload the excess on them.
spedcon
on 11/12/09 11:37 am
LOL Mike! I went to ETSU! It is a small world! So nice to meet a long lost cousin!!   Connie
MikeMiller
on 11/13/09 12:32 am - Laguna Beach, CA
 Wow, that's insane! I went to SVCC, ETSU and UT. Very small world! I totally miss it this time of year, I bet the changing leaves look amazing right about now!
heatkli
on 11/12/09 12:12 pm
mmmmmmmm now I'm hungryyyyyy
(deactivated member)
on 11/12/09 11:33 pm - Reeseville, WI
I think about that cheese now and then too. It really was very tasty.
MikeMiller
on 11/13/09 12:33 am - Laguna Beach, CA
 Sorry...my bad I guess! ;)
sandy.
on 11/13/09 12:03 am - Jacksonville , NC
We were poor but Mom was too proud.  I never got any government cheese or anything else.  I do love some cheese though.
My body does not define who I am but I am trying to define my body.  It  gets easier with every pound I drop. 
Sandy
Jackie P.
on 11/13/09 1:54 am - Chattanooga, TN
I too loved the gov't cheese my grandmother used to get. My mom used to make it into pimento and cheese. Have a great day. BTW  Land o' Lakes from the deli is not bad.
Jackie Prigmore                      
MikeMiller
on 11/13/09 2:10 am - Laguna Beach, CA
 Ooo...really?!? Is it close to the government stuff. I think I might be heading to the grocery store for lunch! :P