Tailbone pain seat solution>>>

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/09 1:34 am
beckylh88
on 11/7/09 6:46 am - Waller, TX
OMG!!!  If I would have seen this two years ago, I would have paid triple for it!!!
I have always had tailbone pain for as long as I can remember.  When I took a hard fall about 3 years ago, I thought for certain that I had broken my tailbone. 
After many x-rays and pain pills, and steroid injections (18 shots in my back/tailbone at a time x 3 visits) I decided to listen to my boss who suggested a chiropractor.

He x-rayed me first thing (as they all should) and he told me that my hips/pelvis was tilted which was what was causing the pressure/pain in my tailbone.  He adjusted me over the course of a few visits and I was completely 100% PAIN FREE!!!!!  

I was dumb-founded.  I couldn't believe it. 

Before you spend your money here, I HIGHLY suggest a few visits to a reputable chiropractor.  He is a God send.

I hope you all feel better!!
Becky    
HW: 278     GW:  165     

rbb825
on 11/7/09 11:16 am - Suffern, NY
I have one that I bought at the local medical supply store and it works great.  I sit on it all the time, in the car, while at the computer, while sewing or anywhere else Iwill be for a long time.  It is worth the investment,  I paid $35.00

Most Active