BIG MEDICINE One-Hour Special to Air Nov. 18, 9PM Eastern on Discovery Health!

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/09 2:05 pm - Saint Paul, MN
I would love to watch this and would...but, disappointingly, when I moved from Minneapolis to Saint Paul, Discovery Health was no longer part of my cable package! As much as I pay Comcast every month, shame on them for taking even ONE channel away from me!

I do wish the show continued success. Also wish there was a way I could watch it without paying Comcast MORE money...sigh.

Bliss to all!
Deb

nursldyjen
on 10/27/09 6:28 pm - Millbrook, NY

I am sad to say until this past OH weekend in NY i never heard of the show or the good Dr and his team. I work nights so i do not get in much TV...but my DVR will be set and I plan on tuning in from now on. I enjoyed his talk and hope to see him again at the next OH NY event for 2010.

Jennifer

See me in Jan OH page 11, 2010
I am celebrating my 3rd surgiversary today
I have maintained a 135-140 frame from 315# my highest, 200# lost, Gone Baby, Gone

anidaugh
on 10/29/09 6:24 am
I'll be watching and reminding all my friends, especially after I danced with Dr. Garth Davis at the Rye, NY Conference!!! It was a great weekend and especially happy to see how proud the Dr. was looking at the "girls" having so much fun showing off at the fashion show.  He said he couldn't wait to go back and do more surgeries seeing how he has changed our lives.  Keep up the good work.  But please - let me know if that magic pill ever comes out :)   I think we all still would prefer that.

Anita D. New Jersey
Sabrenia8888
on 10/29/09 1:59 pm - Orlando, FL
Hi Kimberly - Please give Dr. Garth Davis a big hug from Sabrenia from Sunny Florida. I miss everyone in the office and espeically him. I have marked the date and time on my calendar and I will be sure to watch the show. Hopefully I will part of season 3. I told Dr. Davis that I would love to share my story with the world.

~Sabrenia
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
Ambelina
on 10/29/09 2:27 pm - Salem, OR
I'll tune in 'live' on the West Coast!
Highest 298; Pre-op: 279; PreOp BMI 41.  CW: 188 & Current BMI: 30!!!!! Thank you Lord for Dr Nair!!!
1st Goal 248;  2nd Goal 230 met!!!! 7/2010;  3rd Goal 215 - met 9/18/10!!!; 4th Goal 200 - 12/20/2010...  Surgeons goal met - I'd like to lose a litte more.  

photokathy
on 10/30/09 4:41 am - CA
I will definitely be watching!  The show inspired me to have the WLS.
cleos_mom
on 11/1/09 5:56 am - phila., PA
I will definetly tune in, I love this show
Susan
Linda U.
on 11/1/09 7:41 am - Harlingen, TX
I will be watching I love this show and I would hate to see it go off the air!  One vote from TEXAS!  Yeah!

Highest Wt=235/Pre-Op=226/Current Wt=135lbs-----My Goal 130lbs--Dr's Goal 122lbs            
terryl55
on 11/1/09 9:03 am - Dixfield, ME
I will be watching Big Medicine November 18th
Kathy J.
on 11/3/09 10:31 am - Flint, MI
My favorite show, I will be watching like always.  Thanks for the heads up.