BIG MEDICINE One-Hour Special to Air Nov. 18, 9PM Eastern on Discovery Health!

divataunia
on 10/25/09 6:48 am - Pasadena, CA
Hi Kimberly,

I'm happy to promote this on my WLS radio program for the next few weeks.  I'll do a blog post as well.  Hope that will also bring in some numbers!  The program is great, and I am happy to help keep it on the air.

Just FYI, I'll announce it tomorrow and here's the info for the show:

Diva Taunia's Backstage Pass Radio Program
www.blogtalkradio.com/divatauniamusic
Mondays 6-7pm EST

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

Facebook Twitter Google YouTube pinterest Blog RSS Facebook Page Klout Soundcloud

M M
on 10/25/09 10:11 am
Absolutely!

I loved meeting Dr. Davis this weekend, I will spread the word.

divataunia
on 10/25/09 11:31 pm - Pasadena, CA
LOVE your outfit.  You look HOT!  (Actually, Dr. Davis is pretty hot too. Shhh...don't tell Rob.)

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

Facebook Twitter Google YouTube pinterest Blog RSS Facebook Page Klout Soundcloud

Kimberly_Taylor
on 10/26/09 2:13 am
Well, I kept wondering who the pretty woman was taking pictures and why she looked so familiar!  I just connected the dots from WLS Channel.  That's too funny!  Sorry I didn't introduce myself at the event on Saturday ... I was a dumb dumb and just making sure Dr. Davis was where he was supposed to be!

Kimberly Taylor
The Davis Clinic
Lap RNY 7-8-02

M M
on 10/26/09 2:14 am
You did AWESOME - he was oogled all over.

:x

No, really, the girls LOVE this man!
Kimberly_Taylor
on 10/26/09 2:25 am
I'm not sure I've met two kinder, gentler, "let's do the right thing" type men than Dr. Garth and Robert Davis.  It's a privilege to be part of their team.  They're both worth "oogling over!" 

Melting mama, you have good taste!  What can we say? ;-)

Kimberly Taylor
The Davis Clinic
Lap RNY 7-8-02
M M
on 10/26/09 2:37 am
;)

Certainly do.

Is he coming to ATL?
Kimberly_Taylor
on 10/26/09 2:44 am
 Yes ma'am.  He'll be there in Atlanta at the OH Event ... November 7-8!  Will you be there, too?

Kimberly Taylor
The Davis Clinic
RNY 7-8-02
M M
on 10/26/09 2:48 am
I just realized my husband will be still on vacation ... so I might!  (He's the built-in child care, obviously.)
Kimberly_Taylor
on 10/26/09 2:52 am
I tried to click through to your photos of the NY OH event, but it went to your Walk from Obesity page.  Wowzers on how much you raised!  That's awesome!

So ... how do we see your photos?  Your camera was quite impressive ... bet the photos are, too!

Kimberly Taylor
The Davis Clinic
Lap RNY 7-8-02