BIG MEDICINE One-Hour Special to Air Nov. 18, 9PM Eastern on Discovery Health!

dodgerfan
on 10/21/09 8:02 am - Norwalk, CA
I really love this show.  I have already told everyone in my office to watch it.  It really helped me out when I was going through my surgery.
sylvie_55
on 10/21/09 12:37 pm - Palmyra, WI
Hi Kimberly,

I watched Big Medicine religiously since the beginning and look forward to November 18th. 

How do we let the network know that we are watching live?  Is there an e-mail address that we can send our comments to? 

I think Oprah ought to listen and cancel that garbage Jon and Kate Plus 8 before she cancels a show like Big Medicine that helps people because I know it helped me make my decision to have surgery.  My surgeon is Dr. Manfred Chaing at Bariatric Institute of Wisconsin.  All of my weight loss on my ticker is post op except for the 3 week liquid diet that I was on the 3 weeks before surgery.

You have my vote and I will be watching.

Sylvia
 HW:  407  SW:  386  CW:  202
RNY Surgery Date:  7-9-08
Dr. Manfred Chaing, Bariatric Institute of WI

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/09 2:25 pm
I enjoy watching the show, but is anyone else disturbed that my cable company "knows" and keeps track of what I watch?  And if they know and keep track -- why wouldn't they know I'm TIVOing stuff?

Yikes.

What else do major corporations know!
M M
on 10/30/09 11:12 pm
They know everything.  The Nielsen stuff has been going on foreeever, no?
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 9:23 am
If they know everything, why can't they put on shows that I like?!?!
M M
on 11/10/09 9:28 am

I have to agree.

I don'****ch hardly any TV save for documentaries.

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 9:38 am
 . . . is this anything like reading playboy for the articles?

I will admit that while I was in physical pain and highly medicated after my lower body lift, I spent my afternoons from 1 to 5 or 6 watching that trading wives show.  I was so anaesthetized that I no longer can remember what it is called.  But for two or three weeks, I loved that show and watched it faithfully.

M M
on 11/10/09 9:41 am
I'll read ANY magazine.  Even Playboy, Great Articles.
DrL
on 11/10/09 8:34 am - Houston, TX
Charming, you are such an iconoclast.

John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 9:41 am
There is a prize for people who send English teachers running for the dictionary!  I don't think I've seen or heard "iconoclast" used correctly in a sentence . . . in longer than I can remember.

prize