vitamins..Do you really have to?

TanyaF
on 12/11/08 11:17 pm
yeah it sucks to have to learn lessons the hard way. I believe that my body was trying to get my attention way before I became really ill. I ignored it (cause Im stubborn like that) so it decided "well if your not going to listen to the hints..Im going to stop working so that you'll have to pay attention" My body won that battle..hands down..LOL.
Patty B.
on 1/9/09 12:40 am
Tanya....Thank you Thank you...I think we all needed to hear that because it's so important.  The vit's are a druge but so important...Thank you so much for sharing and I pray things will get better soon. ...Patty B

Elizabeth N.
on 1/9/09 12:20 am - Burlington County, NJ
Bumping your post, Tanya, because there is a newbie who desperately needs this information. I hope things are going well for you :-).
tltompkins
on 1/9/09 12:30 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 12/19/06 with
WOW, thank you for sharing. I hope things are getting better. I am calling today.
Serving HIM with you!

"I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed...The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor "
So When you are DOWN to nothing....
God is UP to something!

"Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible
RosieHawk
on 1/9/09 12:33 am - Ottawa, Canada
I'm bookmarking this!  Thank you for sharing!

HW 290/ SW 250/ GW 140-145/ LW 120/ CW 168

REACHED GOAL IN 8 MONTHS WITH MY DS!!!
FEB.22/ 08>> DS & JAN.23/ 09>> Breast Lift, Fleur de lis abdominoplasty, hernia repair
NOTE: My weight crept back up over the last 2.5 years, but I'm gonna stop that shit NOW!

Elizabeth N.
on 1/9/09 1:50 am - Burlington County, NJ
I'd say this one deserves bumping about three times a day, every day :-).
Most Active