clothsing

AndiCandy
on 9/14/08 1:35 am - NY
read through this again, someone posted that he asked for the same stuff (5) years ago. ANDI
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
neil
on 9/13/08 10:26 pm - Homestead, FL
thats not a very nice thing to say,,,god bless you anyway
Tootsie_Pop
on 9/14/08 12:42 am
Geez, you mean none of the folks who said they'd send you stuff last summer came through?  Wow, that's just sad.  Oh wait, you thanked them http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/board_id,4856/cat_id, 4456/topic_id,3398660/a,messageboard/action,replies/#2643856 8 for sending them...so umm...well, I feel badly if you are truly struggling, but this just seems way out there.   Are you really hard on your clothes that even year old clothing looks "years old"?   Well anyway, good luck.  I hope you get what you need and I'm sorry you've had such horrid health problems. 
Sophia Maria
on 9/13/08 2:35 pm
On September 13, 2008 at 4:54 PM Pacific Time, neil wrote:
Post Date: 9/13/08 12:08 pm
Post Date: 9/13/08 4:18 am
hi im going to repost a few more times, me and my wife need cloths badly we both checked out the clothing exchange and local goodwills, we are haveing a ruff time right now, i have liver cancer and live off disability,,you can only stretch that small check so for,,,anthing will be helpful,,she wares 20 to 22 and size 9&half shoes to 10 pants dresses shirts xl to xx me i am a size 50pants xxxshorts xxxshirts size 12 shoes thank you and god bless. email me if you have anything and i will give you my address.
are you that Guy from craigslist .com who keeps posting  for clothes ?
have you gotten any response there?

try www.freecycle.com   too

its FREE

What type of cancer treatment are you in right now?
Krista C.
on 9/13/08 10:33 pm - Quispamsis, Canada
Neil, it is clothing and clothes.

Have you tried your local churches?

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/08 2:14 am
That's rich !

First he is insulted for making the same request here for HUGE sized clothes, then you start picking on him saying he should go nude and ***** & complain because he is begging for help too often .. and since he thanked someone for sending clothes last year it's a nuisance to ask again so soon...
and THEN this woman corrects his spelling and suggest he check the church for size 50 pants and 4X shirts ... , which he's already done. 
Maybe ya'll could get his address and send him a jar of your rotten **** incase he starts choking.  You better pray you never learn what liver cancer means to someone you love, since you are obviously clueless.

I'm just saying......
Renee T.
on 9/14/08 2:09 pm, edited 9/14/08 2:10 pm
Good points, all of them. Whatever the case, it's very easy to skip over a post that you disagree with.  If you feel a fraud is occurring, there is always the mommy button.

Most Active