clothsing

playfulcat
on 9/13/08 1:34 pm - Plainville, CT
 think I will scream if i see this post one more time.

I can suggest  one thing for you to do. you can always move to a nudist colony and then you don't have to worry about clothing.
Cathy RNY 5/5/08
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/08 1:49 pm - Vacaytown, HI
ok my starbucks went out my nose
playfulcat
on 9/13/08 1:53 pm - Plainville, CT
i knew i would get a chuckle out of someone for that one . sorry you had to waste your starbucks out your nose. Oh my that must have been some mess. here is a tissue.  lmao
Cathy RNY 5/5/08
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/08 1:55 pm - Vacaytown, HI
Thanks!!  I knew the gods would punish me for drinking starbucks...
penneynurse
on 9/13/08 1:49 pm - MI
Yikes....guess I should use my head before my heart. I responded to him and offered him a few items of ladies' clothing, and he responded with some bizaare address that doesn't make sense. Does he just not know his address? Then I decided to look into his profile and support page, most of the correspondence is from 04 and 05. Hmmm.....guess I learned a lesson.
"It's not what you are, but what you don't become that hurts."

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/08 1:54 pm - Vacaytown, HI
Its a good thing to be kind to others... but my point is that many have offered, enough is enough.  :) 
playfulcat
on 9/13/08 1:58 pm - Plainville, CT
how do we know that the womens clothing is for a female????   makes you think, don't it. if someone really needed clothing, i believe it would be quite easy to go to a church or salvation army and the help would be there.  i just cant believe how many times he came on here asking for help. i dont mean to sound cruel, but enough is enough already. he lives in florida, he can sew some palm tree leaves together and take it from there.
Cathy RNY 5/5/08
J. R
on 9/13/08 5:28 pm - Dallas, TX
On September 13, 2008 at 8:49 PM Pacific Time, penneynurse wrote:
Yikes....guess I should use my head before my heart. I responded to him and offered him a few items of ladies' clothing, and he responded with some bizaare address that doesn't make sense. Does he just not know his address? Then I decided to look into his profile and support page, most of the correspondence is from 04 and 05. Hmmm.....guess I learned a lesson.
Me too, I posted this on another board about this.......  Geez!

I am so glad you informed me.  I feel like such an ass.  I offered to mail him shoes, purses, and brand new clothing for his wife asap!  I had no idea he was a fraud.......  I mean why didn't he respond to your accusations and explain himself?  That says a lot to me.  He did send me an address in a pm, but that was before I had all the facts.  Thanks for saving me!     

" Never regret something that once made you smile "
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/08 5:58 pm
On September 14, 2008 at 12:28 AM Pacific Time, J. R wrote:
On September 13, 2008 at 8:49 PM Pacific Time, penneynurse wrote:
Me too, I posted this on another board about this.......  Geez!

I am so glad you informed me.  I feel like such an ass.  I offered to mail him shoes, purses, and brand new clothing for his wife asap!  I had no idea he was a fraud.......  I mean why didn't he respond to your accusations and explain himself?  That says a lot to me.  He did send me an address in a pm, but that was before I had all the facts.  Thanks for saving me!     

It doesn't sound like he is very healthy, and isn't much of a typist either. 
From what I've learned trying to explain yourself after people make false accusations about you here, make things worse.

What leads you to believe he is a fraud? What "facts" do you have?

J. R
on 9/13/08 11:49 pm - Dallas, TX
Well then don't ask me.  I'm not the one who said it!   So go ask all the people "exposing you".....  I am simply heeding good advice.  Why on earth would you be asking for clothes for 4 years?  I certainly don't mind helping someone out, but I want them to REALLY need it, because I am not rich and use the money to sell them on e-bay, UNLESS someone is really in need!  That's all, that's it!  Just wondering why you still have not explained yourself against the things you have been accused of?  If I were innocent I would defend myself.  Give reasons why this or that is true/untrue.  You see.....

" Never regret something that once made you smile "
Most Active