Recipes??

stephaniejoy
on 9/7/08 6:40 am - Mont Belvieu, TX
HI....I've just started using this site....got my insurance approval on Friday!!!!! I cried when they called me. Anyway, I've been reading the posts like crazy trying to learn everything I can and saw a couple of post talking about an ice cream they we're making with epp protein. Are there recipes for stuff like that listed on here? I've looked but don't find a recipe section? Thanks for all the tips and mostly for all the inspiration I'm getting from reading your stories. I'm so excited!!!!
nani71
on 9/7/08 6:46 am - MA
go to theworldaccordingtoeggface.com   she has the greatest recipes for almost all the stages of the surgery, she is wonderfully creative and very supportive!!! i always go there when i am in need of something.  Good luck with your journey and see you on the loosers bench!!! Peace, Tess.
userlisa2
on 9/7/08 7:07 am - CA
congrates on getting approved.... i'm six weeks post op and i have found alot of good recipes.. and eggface is awsome...after surgery you have to eat alot of soup so here is my most yummy soup recipe.

beef soup

2 beef shanks
1 1/2 lbs of beef chuck
1 big onion
lots of garlic
whole pieces of celery so you can pull it out before eating
two big carrots
two bay leaves
salt and pepper to taste

cook that all day , an hour before eating take out the bay leaves ,, celery
you want to add about 5 carrots, 5 potates, i big can diced tomatoes and i small can tomato sauce

cook for about an hour and then serve..

it's really good peered..
Dx E
on 9/7/08 7:44 am - Northern, MS
There are some Awesome WLS Post-Op recipe collections.
Some of my favorites are-
Recipes
and
Gastric Bypass Recipes
and-
Post-Op-Recipes

Hope these Help!

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

lizzybear
on 9/7/08 10:09 am - Olympia, WA
Awesome links!!!  Thanks for sharing.  Hey, when I went to register for the Renewed Reflections site, it asked if I'd been referred.  Is your username the same on that site as this one?  I didn't know what to put.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Dx E
on 9/7/08 12:16 pm - Northern, MS
Yep,
I'm a "Multi-Board" poster...
Quix is my Usual place, But also ReNewed Reflections, and FatBlog...

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

Most Active