Something I would have NEVER bought for myself.

MacMadame
on 9/5/08 5:01 am - Northern, CA
I went back and checked my PayPal account and it seems PayPal used an address on file. Which luckily was my real address since I used my business's paypal account and not my personal one.

I'm too quick to press the "next" button sometimes. I hate it when our customers do this (and then complain when the software does exactly what they told it to) and then I do it myself.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Rebecca D.
on 9/5/08 4:51 am - Damascus, VA
I just purchased 3 of these from the Blender Bottle website. I bought a regular and a mini for me and a mini for my 10 yo daughter. She has attended most of my preop appointments and went to my nutrition class this past Wed. night and I am hoping we can get her into these healthy habits before it is too late. No protein shakes for her but I am sure she will wear it out with Crystal Light drink mixes.  Best of all if you buy 3 or more shakers ..SHIPPING IS FREE and the price for the reg. size (28oz) is $8.99 and the mini (20oz) is $8.49. 
Pam T.
on 9/5/08 6:17 am - Saginaw, MI
I bought one of these very early after my surgery.  I never use it at home, but I did keep it at work for the first couple months after surgery when I was still doing 3 shakes a day.  (I only do 1/day now.) 

It's great for traveling when you can't take your blender.  I took it with me for a long weekend getaway last month ... just made up some pre-made protein shake baggies with the dry stuff in it (protein powder, dry powdered milk, Fiber Sure, UpCalD) so I just had to add water to the shaker bottle and the mixture and shake it up.  Add some ice if you want it to be colder - it won't crush, but at least it'll chill the drink.

Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

playfulcat
on 9/5/08 6:35 am - Plainville, CT
i purchased mine at GNC for around 10.00 it is the larger size. it works great. no clumps of dry protein mix at all. life saver
Cathy RNY 5/5/08
xxkimberlyxx
on 9/5/08 7:40 am
Lemme ask you this.... How do you rate Click protein??? Favorite flavors?? Do you think it is priced appropriately?

M M
on 9/5/08 7:47 am
It comes in one flavor.

I love it. 

But, I am an espresso/chocolate ***** so I don't count, and I got it free for review purposes only, so I also don't count.

Ask someone else.

But, honestly - it's high quality stuff.  Think of it as a 'bucks alternative.

Frozen_Peach
on 9/5/08 8:20 am
I love my Blender Bottle so much I went and bought another one - they are currently on clearance as my GNC for $6

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

rockstarnv
on 9/5/08 11:05 am - MI
do you have to buy click online or can I get it in a Vitamin Store?  You think I could freeze it into popscicles and make myself think they are those yummy kind you buy?
M M
on 9/5/08 11:10 am
It's online, and in California in select retail locations.
Most Active