Something I would have NEVER bought for myself.

M M
on 9/5/08 1:55 am, edited 9/5/08 4:11 am

Mini

When you order Click Espresso Protein with the current promotion, it comes with a Blender Bottle.

The CODE:  OBH = Buy 2 CLICKs (28 servings), get FREE CLICKer Shaker (Blender Bottle) and FREE Shipping.  (Edited to add, the code is goofed right at the moment, it will be fixed within two hours, right now it is OBE.)

Download BlenderBottleQuickFacts.pdf

How I ever got through post WLS living without one of these, I don't know?  But, I am now the proud owner of a BRIGHT NEON PINK Blender Bottle. 

Seriously.  Simple.  Stuff.  Pour, shake, drink. 

This may be the easiest review I have ever done.   You literally dump your protein in, add you choice of liquid, and shake, and NO LUMPS!  I guess you could make gravy in it?

In the spirit of complete honesty, I must tell you, this is one of THOSE ITEMS, that I would NEVER HAVE PURCHASED for myself.  I would have told you it WAS totally unnecessary.  (Because I am like that.  I am the anti-saleswoman you know.  For every item you may have been triggered to want to buy from this site, there are ten things I will talk you OUT of.)  The only reason it's in my house - is because it came to me via the Click order. 

When I opened my Click box, and found this super cute hot pink shaker, I used it immediately for a Click shake - and it worked perfectly.   I added powder, liquid, and tossed in the stainless steel mixing spring thingie, capped it,  and shook!

No lumps, bumps or chunks, in fact it gave me a nicer texture than previously having just shaken or stirred the Click.  Now, having tried Blender Bottle with other protein mixtures, it makes them all that much better, intermingling the flavors and textures.

(I still prefer my big blender for chopped ice smoothies, but I hardly ever make them, because?  They're messy, loud and we had eCOLI in my town water last month, so, no, it was not happening.

If you order Click with the promo, you will get the mini-bottle as a gift, otherwise, the Blender Bottle is available here.

(I will do a video review of this gadget later when I am you know, gorgeous and showered, but I wanted to show you the cup before I forgot, because I just found the graphics online.)

Page2a

The Dutchmans Wife
on 9/5/08 2:16 am - NoR CaL

MM..

Looks like a great invention. Stirring just doesn't get the job done. The big ol blender is a pain to drag out and then clean. This is handy and very portable and looks easy to use and clean. Thanks for posting this. I just purchased me a purple 28oz. Have a good day!

Check out our website:bariatriclinks.com 

~

M M
on 9/5/08 2:19 am

That was quick.  LOL. 
BillieC
on 9/5/08 2:20 am - Laurens, SC
Someone suggested one of these to me about a month ago and I went out and got one.  I love it!  Got mine at GNC and it's with me all the time.  I'm going to have to get a mini though because that big thing looks so empty with my little bitty shakes in it.

WARNING:  I am almost always trying (and not always succeeding) to be funny.  Don't take it the wrong way, please!

kmvanvliet
on 9/5/08 2:27 am - Manchester, NH
Just a question - Does the bottle have markings for ounces/cups on it?
"I am not the skin I'm in, but the soul within."
M M
on 9/5/08 2:29 am
Yes.  :)
kmvanvliet
on 9/5/08 2:30 am - Manchester, NH
Well then I must have one!
"I am not the skin I'm in, but the soul within."
kori_39
on 9/5/08 2:32 am - Lowell, MI
OK this looks really cool! Do you have a link to where you ordered the powder from so I can check this out? I am just about 2 weeks out from my NRY surgery and anything to make my life easier especially at work is great!

Thank you,
Wend

AngelGirl847
on 9/5/08 2:40 am

I just ordered one!!! I had some nasty lumps just abit ago when drinking my morning shake and heck its worth a shot!

Jess B
on 9/5/08 2:45 am - Simpsonville, SC
I bought one when I was on my preop diet they sell them at my surgeons office. I olved using it when traveling because its really great for making shakes.

Most Active