Watch what you write on the Internet. Even e-mail is NOT private

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/08 2:13 am - Somewhere Else
LOL sure there will be, once we record some hahaha maybe I'll be discovered :-p~~
Dawn Sobers
on 8/4/08 2:25 am - Muskegon, MI
WOOHOO Make sure I get a copy LOL

Never know I may some day see you on a show like our America's got tallent. Now that would be cool.

** pictures Pinalope struten her stuff on stage*** *grins*

consult 392/ 360 day of surgery/ goal 150/ currently130

Ask me about my web store you know you want to.....
fatme.jpg12/25/2004 2007_0724newme0002.jpg7/23/07

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/08 2:55 am - Somewhere Else
LOL I'm too old for Canuckian Idol ... and I think that's the only one we have LOLOLOLOL.

If we manage to record me belting one out, I'll put it on our server and post a link *somewhere*....lol then everyone can giggle at me LOLOL

(last week, W and all these young folks at the bar were cheering me on in front of the stage LOL...took everything I had not to laugh my a$$ off!)
Dawn Sobers
on 8/4/08 4:26 am - Muskegon, MI
LOL Girl you have no idea how much I needed that image today for the giggle factor. I can picture this happening and I'm jealous I couldnt be one of your groupies LOL.

Sounds like a great time to me for sure. I'm having a really off day pissed at the world for something I have no control over.

consult 392/ 360 day of surgery/ goal 150/ currently130

Ask me about my web store you know you want to.....
fatme.jpg12/25/2004 2007_0724newme0002.jpg7/23/07

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/08 6:12 am - Somewhere Else
We're always a hoot when we go out LOL...and luckily it's usually a nice crowd where we go too.

I know what you mean about having one of those days...me too!

Hope things get better!
Plum1967
on 8/4/08 6:58 am
Hey there, W!  Nice to see your mug on here once again 

Looking forward to seeing you and the missus out east here again in October! 

~wendy

I've partnered with Team In Training to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

If you want to help fight blood cancers, please consider donating at http://pages.teamintraining.org/nj/rnr12/wnystrom.

Thank you for your support!

Most Active