Wow has this place changed!

OlderandWizer
on 7/28/08 1:19 pm - IL
Hi Everyone,
I am a 6+yr post op returning to the fold. Its nice to see so many new people and a few of the old ones. I look forward to findng my way around and talking with some of you about long term post op life.
Mariella
DeeDee
on 7/28/08 1:23 pm
There you are!  You were having a baby girl last July... I guess she's a year old now?  She must have kept you busy.  We kept asking about you and trying to find out about the new addition to your home.  So, how are you and Christina (was that her name?)

Welcome back!

DeeDee

Dx E
on 7/28/08 1:25 pm - Northern, MS
Quinn's Mom?
L o o o o n g   T i m e,  no see.... :wink_cool:

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

WLSNerd
on 7/28/08 1:26 pm
Amelia Christine.

Yes, do tell us what you have been doing all this time!
Tina C.
Island Girl
on 7/28/08 8:32 pm - VI
And Christian? Was that your sons name? The one with CF? Its so good to see you!! We have talked about you often.
I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand ,
        Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
               Life is good today. Life is good today.
JoAnn
on 7/28/08 8:38 pm - north of boston.., MA
Wow as if the devil herself walked in a room!
So Mariella how is Christian doing? has his health improved? I hope so..I always think about him and send him good thoughts that he will get healthy.
and tell me are you pregnant on your ninth child and still running marathons?
it is so nice to see you..i left you a message on my profile. enjoy it!
take care
JoAnn

I am a QUNT from Quix! and proud of it!

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/08 12:48 am - Somewhere Else
Wow, you're back. I'm still waiting for that visit and phone call. What was it...2 February's ago you were coming to Montreal. Same old song and dance....you say one thing, we need to interpret is as the oposite meaning now...right?

Hope Christian is well....
Plum1967
on 7/29/08 1:15 am

Dang.... can we all spell P O U N C E??

I've partnered with Team In Training to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

If you want to help fight blood cancers, please consider donating at http://pages.teamintraining.org/nj/rnr12/wnystrom.

Thank you for your support!

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/08 2:26 am - Somewhere Else
Meow! LOL....
MyLady Heidi
on 7/29/08 1:22 am
Hey You,

You have definitely been missed around here, I don't live here like I used too but still scan the boards when I can.  Its nice to see some people I remember.

Hugs Heidi

Most Active