Congratulations Sonja, Pinalope, Gwen & Theresa!

nikkij
on 7/7/08 6:36 am, edited 7/9/08 6:43 am - Irvine, CA
Congratulations to Sonja, Pinalope, & Gwen!  

Sonja (http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/sonjahoff/), Pinalope (http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/pinalope/) and Gwen (http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/gwenap/) will all be featured in the issue of OH Magazine releasing in a few weeks. They shared with us some of the goals they have met post-WLS. We’re so proud of their accomplishments!  

To share your met goals with OH Magazine, send an email to [email protected] with the SUBJECT: Goals.

Be sure to include:

1. a short description of the goal you met

2. a high-resolution photo of you (for the non-technical among you, that means it can be blown up to a large size and still look clear) Try to make the photos relate to your goal. For instance, if your goal was being able to walk to the mailbox, snap a photo of you at the mailbox!

3. a link to your OH profile 

Congratulations to Theresa!

Theresa (http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/plumpkitty/) was nominated as an inspiring OH member by a fellow member and selected by OH Magazine as our feature member for the next issue. Thank you, Theresa, for having a positive impact on others!

(We are still taking nominations for this contest. Enter by sending a link to the profile of a member you find inspiring to [email protected], SUBJECT: Inspirations, along with a short description of why they are so fabulous. If you are the first person to nominate the winner, you will receive a 1-year subscription to OH Magazine free. The person who is selected will win a 2-year subscription. *You can give your subscription to another member if you do not need a subscription.)  

We're always looking for members to feature in each issue of OH Magazine, and these are a couple of the great ways you can get involved. I hope to see submissions from many of you! 

Best,

Nikki Johnson

Editor-in-Chief

OH Magazine

[EDIT]

You can copy and paste the URLs above to visit the profiles of the people mentioned here. Unfortunately the links are still broken, but this will, I hope, help a little in the meantime!

M M
on 7/7/08 9:14 am
Congrats, all! 
usnwife0819
on 7/7/08 10:09 am - Tiverton, RI
Dang Mama, You look awesome~!!!!!!!

jhonrudes
on 7/18/08 11:50 pm - washington dc, DC
hi
i m new join
can you help me
out of this matter
Dx E
on 7/7/08 3:17 pm - Northern, MS
Big congratulations to All 3!!  I don’t know Sonja, (sorry to have missed her) but Gwen’s Long-term success I have followed for years, and have had fun interacting with her in her capacity as Photo-Dept in the past.  (can we say sock-man?) I have passed her profile and contact info on to those looking into the VSG as one of the longer-term successes with that procedure I know.  Pinalope I also correspond with quite often in that she is a fellow member of Quixotic WLS Surgery Education Foundation.  Quix-Link (  You're a Sweetie!!!) She has attended a number of Quixotic-Non-Conventions, "mini-meet-ups" and I look forward to meeting up with her (and W) in the future. Thanks for the update! I look forward to seeing the article! Best Wishes- Dx

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/08 10:26 pm - Somewhere Else
Dx! You are such a sweetheart! Thank you. (some of the gals at Quix mentioned something about me here....I had to come see wha...? I've been laid up with a bad back) I hope that W and I get to meet you very soon too. You've always been such a great inspiration and so supportive.
D D
on 7/9/08 4:45 am
Congrats, Pinalope!  I hope you're getting paid a little something for appearing in a magazine put out by a for profit organization!      DeeDee

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/08 4:52 am - Somewhere Else
LOL thanks DeeDee, for some reason I doubt that though LOL....I think I'll be lucky to get a copy of the magazine? Hey....can you make me one of those plates for my signature??? With Quebec instead of Mississippi of course? LOL
nikkij
on 7/9/08 6:36 am - Irvine, CA
Well, of course you get a copy! Send me your mailing address and when we have them, we'll send one. We don't have the magazine yet. They are still printing! Nikki
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/08 7:05 am - Somewhere Else
Cool! I'll PM you the address. Thanks!
Most Active