QuixoticWLS.org

Best Wishes-
Dx

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

rock_lobsta
on 6/21/08 5:11 pm - Lafayette, LA
But.... you're not a normal person!

CaptainAmericasWife
on 6/21/08 7:15 pm - Monterey, Korea (South)
Terrific post!!!
HelenMaree
on 6/21/08 7:39 pm - Sydney, Australia
Hi Dx, so nice to see you again, love the post.
hugs, Helen
Charlie
on 6/21/08 10:03 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
Great....as always. Hugs Charlie

mystic
on 6/21/08 11:37 pm - manchester, NJ
hi there good to see you posting again, and amen to all you said!! hugs to all, jacki

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/08 12:26 am - Sahuarita, AZ
Thanks for posting this!  Sometimes when I read what other people eat (even those as far out as I am), I feel like I eat an enormous amount of food compared to them.  Lately, I've been paying attention to what other people about my size eat and I realized that I eat like a 134 pound woman, which is what I am.  Sometimes a little less, but pretty close depending on what it is.   It's nice to hear someone else say something similar.
Northstar
on 6/22/08 12:48 am - Struthers, OH
good post.....I hope I can't eat like what was "normal" for me prior to WLS.  I remember you from when I first started to read the board.  I eat a wide varity of food in appropriate amounts.  I do not require a pound of sugar a day to be happy or healthy and don't miss eating half a pizza and six donuts to feel satisfied. I am 2 1/2 years out and have not regained the wieght.  I do not vomit ever, infact never have.  I have not dumped and it is not an issue for me.  WLS helped me get the eating into perspective, the early days taught me to keep it there. The support and information I found on this board was "Priceless".  So many different experiences, personalities, ideas ect.  Thanks for yours. Madeline
At last I have found freedom
TT/BL   4/14/07
BA/ Brachioplasty   11/22/07
LBL   4/21/08
Thigh Lift w/ lipo  11/17/08
Most Active