OT:Update On Medical Tests Today

Dixie Chick
on 6/13/08 11:59 am - War Eagle, AL
*BTW: Not related to my Gastric Bypass 5 years ago * Sorry that I am just now getting to the computer, but I am just worn out!! 

I did NOT sleep last night AT ALL...none! 

We got to the hospital at 6:30 and I waited for a while before they took me back to get started.  IT WAS HORRIBLE! They were right with the details. 

Within 2 minutes of the start of the test, they knew that something was wrong. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong with me. *sigh* The doctor was paged to me about 5 times with a few distress calls. The test had to continue even with the problems, because they were prepared for them. The test lasted about 2 hours or so and then I had to go thru recovery because of the things that happened to me during it.

The result was ABNORMAL, so there IS something WRONG and I will follow up with the cardiologist on Thursday to discuss everything.  
(Like I NEED another thing wrong with me-but, this might be the culprit for all of it)

It was very rough & scary. I am so glad that this test is over with.  When I get the final results, I will share with yall what the deal is. Right now, I just want to crawl into a hole and sleep for days and maybe not come out!  I am just in shock and NEED my OH family with me!  

I FEEL SOOOOO ALONE!!!!  Yes, Dan is helping, but he is in shock also and we are alone here you guys!! 

Love you all,
Lindy

LIVE Like You Were DYING
Love Deeper * Speak Sweeter * Give Forgiveness 

lindy.gif image by DixieChickAlabama  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lindysbracelets/sets
5 Years Post Op

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/13/08 12:09 pm - Buckley, WA
Lindy , I didn't know you had been ill  , again . I'm really sorry . You seem to have had more than your share of serious medical problems . I'm saying a prayer for you . I hope all turns out okay . Kathy

sweet_innocent1972
on 6/13/08 12:11 pm - Fort Carson, CO
Lindy, I will be praying for the best!  I'm so sorry you're all alone, I completely understand that.  If you ever need to vent or need an ear, send me a private message!  I'm glad you made it through today, try and keep your head up and be as positive as you can!  Where do you live? Good luck! Ang
~ Ang ~   
5'1" --SW215/GW115 Starting BMI 40.6  
Eggface
on 6/13/08 12:11 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Hopefully you will get some answers. Fingers crossed. Get some rest and know your OH friends are sending prayers your way. ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

sp1209
on 6/13/08 12:21 pm - AL
Lindy, I am so sorry for all you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there, maybe there will be something good come from the test. Susan
Dx E
on 6/13/08 3:24 pm, edited 6/13/08 3:24 pm - Northern, MS

Lindy, Many prayers out for you! Hope they hit on the solution soon, At that your condition turns the corner toward health With miraculous speed. Know that Sunday Morning a whole batch of Mississippi Methodist Will be lifting you up in prayer. Pulling for You (and Dan!) Best Wishes- Dx

Dee Kay
on 6/13/08 9:50 pm
Hope you feel better soon...
Dee Kay (5'6" and 40-something yrs...)

Most Active