Redline energy drink? Anyone??

It_is_SO_happening
on 6/10/08 1:04 am - MA
Well MOST of it DID go over my head BUT i will read into the Redline further I do NOT plan on drinking it for the REST of my life... maybe ill slow down a bit and have 1 a week? who knows!! BUT-- the FUZE and Function drink dont have any "ENERGY" blends they are JUST great tasting LOW or NO CAL NO CARB NO SUGAR vitamin Drinks!!!! YUM YUM YUM
I WILL remain POSITIVE and  by such thought---it SHALL be!
Watty
on 6/10/08 1:11 am - MI
Never heard of this before, but have gotten the Fuze at Meijer occasionally, they sell it for $1 each there. (sometimes $10 for 10 plus 1 free..woot)

weighttick.png picture by Wattyz

It_is_SO_happening
on 6/10/08 1:31 am - MA
On June 10, 2008 at 8:11 AM Pacific Time, Watty wrote:
Never heard of this before, but have gotten the Fuze at Meijer occasionally, they sell it for $1 each there. (sometimes $10 for 10 plus 1 free..woot)
$1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geesh i really have to stop shopping for COnvenience!
I WILL remain POSITIVE and  by such thought---it SHALL be!
missliz
on 6/10/08 2:21 am - Where the USMC sends us, AL
Not sure about where you are but my walmart has the Fuze on sale for $1 too!!!  I love them!  So do the kids and hubby!

Kathy_08
on 6/10/08 2:33 am, edited 6/10/08 2:35 am - Roswell, NM

I love Redline!!  Before surgery I was a redbull and a double shot of espresso or monster coffee energy drink.  It was a must.  I did good and gave up caffeine since my surgery 3 months ago, but I was still dragging.  I decided to try Redline again, I had it before but in my town I couldn't find it.  A little does the trick and i do drink like a bottle through out the day.  I don't do it everyday but it does the trick I need.  I am just still dragging and I hoping to get the energy everyone else says they have.  I don't care but Redline is awesome and yes I am additted to it.  I am thinking about it right now. You can get Redline in a 4-pack at GNC and it may cost a little less and Redline is at Walmart too.

Huneyhart
on 6/10/08 2:42 am - NM
OMG! Redlne is the devil for me!! lol. Can you imagine ME on Redline?! I am the one who nearly passed out from a caffeine overdose after drinking, get this, a frapuccino!!!!   Chest pain and all....lordy lordy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
**Card courtesy of the most awesomest Rebel :)**

Bonnie B.
on 1/26/10 9:18 am - Dayton, OH
If you're looking for a non-caffeinated drink, try a MonaVie energy drink. I pour one into a glass and let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours to get the light carbonation out. It tastes like raspberries and yummy fruit. Anyway, it gives you energy longer than caffeine and doesn't send you crashing down, afterwards! Look it up online if you don't happen to know a distributor.