Devastated

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/08 10:12 pm - uranus, CA
RNY on 09/19/06 with
Michael - use extreme caution here!  The evil denizens of Tuna Town are attempting to take advantage of your post-anesthetically induced state to lure you in as their latest man-toy with their siren song, only to rip you to shreds when their "full moon" rises    Come on over to the Men's Board..... we've got beef jerky, and we're watching NASCAR & lighting our farts 

STEP AWAY FROM THAT MAN, foul minions of Tuna Town - I'm here to execute an EMERGENCY EXTRACTION!  I've got a 55-gallon barrel full of vinegar and water... and I'll give you a spritzing that you won't soon forget   
Rita E.
on 5/9/08 12:09 am - Howell, NJ

What was that ^  ?? Time to find the block button. Sheesh. Rita

Rita E.
on 5/9/08 12:03 am - Howell, NJ
Just go ahead and prove her wrong about all that. That will be the best revenge. Rita

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/08 2:10 am

I have had this same exact conversation with my boss who is a total health nut. He says he works hard to stay in shape and I should too. I explained to him that I am no longer on insulin, my lever levels are almost under control, and every doctor I spoke to told me this was the best thing for me. Since he has no medical degree I am going to take their opinion over his.

Most Active