Devastated

Cynthia L.
on 5/7/08 11:26 pm - Clarence, NY

VERY well put.

-Cynthia 

chrissie_hynde_kitty_std-2-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castleBad boys get spanked. - Chrissie Hynde Lifeposter-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castle

Lori L.
on 5/7/08 10:58 pm - Southern, NJ
You said..."She is one of the beautiful people"... Well I say she doesn't sound to beautiful to me at all!  She sounds hateful and ugly!

~Lori~  
   ~Open RNY July 12, 2004~Work in Progress,Still Going Strong~

sdw1963
on 5/7/08 10:24 pm - Lenoir, NC
Don't you just LOVE it when ppl who don't know **** about these kinda surgeries want  to educate poor ,pittiful, stupid fat people  like us. I have a SIL who acts like this....always tryin to tell everyone else how to live their lives but can't do anything about her own...and she needs to loose weight as bad as anyone else AND WORKS AT A HOSPITAL !  If I were you I'd stay away from somebody as crass and know it all but don't know crap like her. You got us and I'm sure you have other close friends that arent so bra****ake care and let it roll of your back.      Hugs, Sandra

Highest / Current / Goal - RNY April 8, 2008
 359   /     209/  160
loss of :  150 pounds so far ! : GETTING CLOSE TO ONEDERLAND !!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/08 10:29 pm - east falmouth, MA
Thanks for all the respect and love you have given me Mary...Let's talk again when you actually give a darn about my will being.  So sorry this happened michael...Hope you are feeling better and all the best with your recovery....Success will be a good indicator to her when you see her again...LOVE
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/08 10:30 pm - LA
Life is full of contradictions!! Most people what things right now!! But, when they hear someone who has, they get all bent out of shape. J
Dianna C.
on 5/7/08 10:32 pm - Parry Sound, Canada
Dear Michael I am so sorry you had someone who is your friend who did not try to see things from your point of view.  It almost sounded like she had lost someone due to bypass surgery.  I am sure that has poisoned her opinion regarding surgery.  I hope things are going well for you post operatively.  I am 6 days out.  Anytime you need a friend to talk to, there are lots of us here.  If she is a good friend, you could always tell her you were looking for support and see where that gets you.  You might be better off trying to talk to a different friend.  There are a lot of different opinions out there.  As I have been going through my pre and post op days, it does run through my mind that if I wasn't such a pig, I would not be doing this now.  However, realistically, it was more than just eating that got me here.  I have to keep telling myself that.  What is done is done.  Now to go forward. You are doing what you need to do to get healthy.  Good for you.  Speedy Recovery, Dianna   :fairy:
 Dianna
Vampi
on 5/7/08 10:33 pm - Mandeville, LA
OMG!!   I started getting some of that from my sister (who is overweight).  I still think about what she said and I know that she is just waiting for it/me to fail so she can say I told you so!   Blah!! I hate people like that.
Mmatchett
on 5/7/08 10:35 pm - Victoria, TX
What sucks the most is that I am just 3 days post-op...I still hurt...and hearing her say those things made it all seem worse somehow..
Michael Matchett
wendy_fou
on 5/7/08 10:43 pm - AR
Mary Catherine is a ***** (and obviously a stupid one who believes & spreads rumors without doing her research). 
BOHICA
on 5/8/08 12:22 pm - AR

Ya, what she just said!  ^ She sounds like a bitter little sea hag who has a bit of sand in her  'gina.

No one say anything frivolous for the next few moments. I am having a significant experience. ~ Vida Boheme (To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar)

Most Active