Double Century Card

btruss
on 2/3/08 12:21 pm - Alba, TX
Where can I get the double century member card?

MomToTwo
on 2/3/08 12:23 pm - Palmer, AK
Double CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MTT
Sheesh S.
on 2/3/08 12:25 pm
Revision on 07/07/14
Congrats!!!!     

btruss
on 2/3/08 12:27 pm - Alba, TX
Thank you very much.... 

Dx E
on 2/3/08 12:37 pm - Northern, MS

Hey B! Have no idea about the cards, But - Congratulations and Welcome to the -200 Club! I also wanted to drop by an Invitation. It’s great to see other men out here. We make up such a small percentage (12%) Of the people having Weight Loss Surgery, But tend to reach our goal weights quicker and with less Or at least Different hassles than the Gals Due to Male physiology. Drop by the Men’s Message Board And check out what other men like you are going through. It’s a diverse make up of Dads, Singles, Older, younger, etc… Pre-Ops, Post-Ops new and some Old (at Goal) Post-Ops. Lap-Banders, RNY’ers DS, etc… Great bunch of guys with the mutual understanding That WLS for Men can be a totally different Journey. Stop by to add your questions, advice, opinions, and info at- http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/men/

It’s Great to know we’re not so alone, And that there are others pulling for you. Hope to see you ‘Round the Boards! Best Wishes- Dx

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

kporter18
on 2/3/08 12:39 pm - Canton, NY
I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You have done wonderfully well... keep up the good work!!!!  I am new to this and have not had my surgery yet so I have no idea where to get the double century card but I sure hope someone out there can help you!!!
josie_whitby
on 2/3/08 1:44 pm - Canada
Hi and CONGRATS on the great work done. Try this website for century cards http://swords.cc/ohcc/oh_card.html

AnnoyingLizard
on 2/3/08 2:41 pm - Lafayette, IN
Here ya go!  Congrats! The image

I
My DS!  I've lost 275 lbs so far!!
annoyinglizard.com         myspace.com/annoyinglizard

Most Active