Lauren's Hope Medical ID Bracelet Product Review.

leanncarlson
on 1/28/08 10:15 am
My name is LeAnn Carlson and I am co-owner of the company that this customer purchased her bracelet from.  Obviously, she is having problems with her new alert that we are happy to take care of.  We have already sent her a reply to the email she sent at 7:00 pm on Sunday evening and have called her and left messages today.  I would not want anyone to misinterpret her comments and believe that we are unresponsive to our customers. It is apparent that when ordering her bracelet she misjudged the size of her wrist.  We state clearly and repeatedly on our site that you need to measure your wrist and add one inch when determining what size you wear.   Obviously when you order a small bracelet it will consist of less links than when you order a larger one.   The tarnishing issue is absolutely an unaccceptable condition.  We have some, although not many, customers who cannot wear sterling silver without tarnishing  due to the chemical make-up of their body or the medications that they take.  Unless this bracelet was worn in a swimming pool or hot tub I would imagine that she simply isn't able to wear silver right now.  It is for this reason that we offer so many choices in 14kt  gold-filled. In any case, we always stand behind our products and will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy.  We have been in business too long and take our customers needs to seriously to ever ignore an issue.  I realize that she is obviously  frustrated and I look forward to speaking with her on Tuesday.   Thank you for allowing me to share the other side of this story.   We appreciate the support of all the members of ObesityyHelp.com.  Have a great evening!
sandyfeets
on 1/29/08 10:22 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 12/20/05 with

Gee you join ONE day after this post was originally made.... just to make a rebuttal about your product.  

....As many people that have ordered from your company just from  this website you should have been a member LONG time ago... if not an advertiser.

When Beth (MeltingMamaish) makes a post about the solution to her dissatisfaction with your product..... THEN I might see some bit of  sincerity in  your post.  

BUT to join just to post what you did???? Nahhhh I don't buy it. 

M M
on 1/29/08 10:27 am
LeAnn, I apparently did not see this comment.  I only saw it on my website where you also posted it this morning. I guess I'll post the updates here too, then.
M M
on 1/29/08 10:36 am
*Update: So, I returned the bracelet, asked for a refund.  LeAnn called me at home and I just reiterated that I would like a refund, and perhaps I'd find a different bracelet.  She did say "it was probably me" that reacted to the metals, but the only part of the bracelet that tarnished wasn't near skin, but whatever, I'm getting a refund.
BetaOneAgonist
on 2/7/08 3:07 pm
Totally dredging up an old post buuuuuut.... Why is it that I can get a high-tech computer chip injected into my pound cat with ALL SORTS of info that any vet or rescue/shelter can read with a standardized reader... for about 25 bucks... and it costs 50 bucks and a yearly subscription to get them to do it for a person?  Hummm.

High: 340 / Surgery: 307 / Current: 165 / Goal: 135 ??? (175 lbs lost to date)
M M
on 2/7/08 9:23 pm
PERFECT!  No, really.  PERFECT.
Most Active