Lauren's Hope Medical ID Bracelet Product Review.

Laurel73
on 1/27/08 9:36 am
I actually know the Lauren of Laurens Hope.  Her dad was my Dr while I lived in SC.  They are really great people and if you are having problems with the bracelet, the best thing to do is to let them know.  It is really a great foundation and has done some really remarkable things.  Take a look. http://www.laurenshope.org/ Let them know about your problems, they woudl probably be very willing to help you out.

Linda_S
on 1/27/08 10:13 am - Eugene, OR
Well, it if's actually made from the keys of an old typewriter, yes, it may be tarnished.  It is not, however, as advertised and they should replace it. Linda

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

M M
on 1/27/08 8:57 pm
The keys, sure - it's the silver findings around it that discolored during the day.
twinmom4603
on 1/27/08 10:40 am - Riverbank, CA
I'm sorry to hear that now this is going wrong for you too. I have a Lauren's Hope Med ID and it is just on a sterling silver bracelet.  I loved it so much I purchased a beaded bracelet I can swap it out with.  Both pieces arrived fast and were great quality.  I make jewelrey but ordered the second beaded one because I thought it was such a great organization.  I will be making myself other fun bracelets. I would contact them.  Your pictures are so detailed that I bet they get you a new one right away.  When I ordered mine I added the option of the extra links that hook right on the tag.  It makes putting it on/taking it off much easier. I hope they treat you well.  I've already sent business their way but I will stop endorsing them if they leave you hanging.  Let us know how it works out.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams." -Henry David Thoreau

M M
on 1/27/08 8:58 pm
I emailed them, and my husband is sending out the envelope for me later.  :)
MyLady Heidi
on 1/27/08 10:57 am
I know you have had a cr*ppy day but the reality of it is its probably you that tarnishes the silver.  My mother was the same way, couldn't wear silver at all, it turned black right away.  My 14k gold tarnishes on me.  I bought a thing from qvc to try to keep it from tarnishing so badly all the time.  Its your body makeup no doubt and probably part of whats making you messed up that caused the tarnish. Personally I thought the bracelet was ugly when you ordered it but I am a gold and diamonds kind of person nothing else for me at all. Hugs Heidi
M M
on 1/27/08 8:59 pm
Heidi.  Leave it to you.  LOL. Yeah, I'd prefer diamonds, too.  :)
Amy Williams
on 1/27/08 12:25 pm
I'd call and complain about it.  I got mine from them and have been very pleased with it.  Being you didn't get what was in the picture I'd be raising cane.  I'm quite certain they will correct this for you. Good luck!

I've lost over 400 pounds!  
I love helping others, if you have a question just ask!  

Click on a link to read more about my journey:  
My website   My reconstructive photos 

M M
on 1/27/08 9:01 pm
I'mma try! 
RAD
on 1/27/08 12:37 pm
sorry to hear your new bracelet doesn't fit....i got mine from medic alert...it cost me like 50 bucks for the bracelet and the 1 year 'membership' .... and i didn't have any trouble with mine.....now, i can't remove it myself, heck when i had my gall bladder out it took 2 nurses to take it off lol good luck

Ruth Ann 

Most Active