Poppin' Your Cherry. You'll be disappointed.

SarahF
on 1/21/08 11:21 pm - Braintree, MA
That's funny about the gatorade...it's all I drink.  Well, some water too...but mostly gatorade.  It's on our list of foods we can try.  I do see now that it does have sugar...I think maybe if I water it down it won't be so bad. I have heard that the carbonation from soda can stretch your pouch.  Not something I want to risk.
M M
on 1/22/08 3:06 am
It was on your list from the nutritionist?  Bizarre.  8 oz of Gatorade has 14 sugars, and a full small bottle of Gatorade has 64 sugars. I guess if you don't dump, it's all good.  :-)
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/08 11:31 pm - Decatur, AL
lols, i gotta try this stuff. i loooves me some diet dr. pepper but it HAS to be in a can. i WILL NOT drink anything from a bottle any more. idk why because i used to prefer bottles but i think the open can lets more of the carbonation out or something which makes it more tolerable to my grouchy pouchy. that and diet pepsi are my FAVES!!! well yeah, and also diet wild cherry pepsi. yum yum!!!
SarahF
on 1/22/08 11:11 am - Braintree, MA
I honestly think it was because I was struggling to drink anything in the beginning.  Hey, maybe this is why I haven't lost any weight since before Christmas!  Too much sugar.
M M
on 1/23/08 4:25 am
Perhaps, it's a easy thing to do. 
Puppie
on 1/22/08 12:56 pm - Austin, TX
On the other hand, if you loved cherry tootsie roll pops, then you'll love this soda. (Why yes, I DID just finish drinking one of these -- and liking it!)

puppie AT livejournal DOT com

285/252/148/I'm at Gooooooal!
RNY 02/12/2008
5' 7"
Austin, TX

Most Active