Poppin' Your Cherry. You'll be disappointed.

Queen of Plaster
on 1/20/08 11:16 am - Woodland Park, CO
I tried one yesterday I didn't even fini**** YUCK! Give me my diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper ( stamps foot goes off to corner)  Kristy

Just Do it!!!

M M
on 1/20/08 11:20 am
AGREED!!!!
Dx E
on 1/20/08 11:58 am - Northern, MS
"Ice Cream Makes me Die." Hey! That's my line!!!  SF Ice Cream just makes me Wish I was Dying...... It small amounts, It make Others Wish I would Die....:pfff: Hope your World gets better each day! The Cherry/Chocolate/Doc sounds like it would be the same as the Old- "Canfields Diet Chocolate Covered Cherry Soda." About as successful as the old Weigh****chers recipe for "Mock Coconut Macaroons" made with Rinsed Sour Kraut and some artificial cocnut flavoring.  :barf: Yes, true story of woe..... Best Wishes- Dx

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

M M
on 1/20/08 10:33 pm
Thanks, DX.  :) EWW on the WW recipes!  Have you ever gandered at this site? www.poundy.com

quench my ass

EeyoreAngel2008
on 1/20/08 11:59 am - Gray, GA
How far out were you when you started drinking soda?

Rhonda

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway!

Elisa K.
on 1/20/08 10:02 pm - Lumberton, NJ
Hey Rhonda: I lasted about 4 months before I gave into my diet soda habit.  My NUT is fine with me drinking soda, just as long as it is not a substitution for water.  As many have said above, there is no way a diet soda is going to blow up your pouch and stretch it out - just can't happen.  Too much carbonation may make you uncomfortable, but it is not going to blow your stomach up.
M M
on 1/20/08 10:34 pm
Once I got over myself and my fear of food and drink. That was abooooooooooooout, ohhhh, a year.  :x  Before that - I was chronically dehydrated.
hartmac
on 1/20/08 12:05 pm - AR
Anything with aspartame in it is a big NO NO for me!  I don't like Dr. P so I don't think I'd like this anyway.  But I do appreciate you (Beth) putting yourself out there to save the rest of us from the bad stuff!  Thanks!   Margie
MindyFawn
on 1/20/08 12:09 pm - Hercules, CA
If I cannot have the real thing then forget it!!!! I hate fake cherry foodstuff.... YUCK!!!!! Hey, can we eat real cherries when they are in season?
M M
on 1/20/08 10:35 pm
Why not?  Yum!
Most Active