Poppin' Your Cherry. You'll be disappointed.

M M
on 1/20/08 10:12 am
It's a load of donkey dookie. Have a Coke and smile. Seriously, you can burp.  I know it's not ladylike, but... if you can burp, you won't stretch.  ;-)
Clare C.
on 1/20/08 10:47 am - North Andover, MA
To funny.....Gas is now really part of life.....Man it is like "Did I do that." I wasn't a big soda drinker to begin with but once in a great while you want something different.

Check out my video blog at: http://www.youtube.com Search: cacoco29 and all my video blogs will come up.

M M
on 1/20/08 10:48 am
Especially when you can't have a lot of the GOOD STUFF. Man, I'd like a mojito.
Clare C.
on 1/20/08 10:52 am - North Andover, MA
Have it made with splenda.....it tastes good.....I am in California right now...doing a photography workshop....been a little bad with some wine tasting...drank water in between...

Check out my video blog at: http://www.youtube.com Search: cacoco29 and all my video blogs will come up.

Angie Conley
on 1/20/08 10:26 am - Middletown , OH
I like Coke Zero, Vanilla Coke Zero, and diet Dr. Pepper. But I can't stand the cherry. I have also had A&W diet root beer. It was pretty good. But I have found that anything with the cherry flavor lacks real cherry flavor. It's not very good. Some things with vanilla flavor can be iffy. Sometimes the cherry or vanilla flavor actually tastes like soap. Yech!! I have also found that some diets don't taste like the real thing. I hope you can sell it to the kid so you're not stuck with it. Put some ice cream in it for him!
Marquess
on 1/20/08 11:33 am - Little Elm, TX
NO diet (drink or anything else for that matter) tastes like the real thing.. LOL 

(deactivated member)
on 1/20/08 10:29 am - Somewhere Else
I don't know, W found a couple of 2 litre bottles in the store here and he's been enjoying them. Ok...sorry, but the audio when I respond to your posts &%%$%#$%# LOL (I clicked on NOTHING!) LOL
M M
on 1/20/08 10:35 am
The Odiogo?  Sorry, that only works on my site.  :x
(deactivated member)
on 1/20/08 10:43 am - Somewhere Else
Whenever I go to respond to one of your original threads, that has the *listen to* button on it...it plays as soon as I begin to type out my response LOL. Scares the begeeeeeebies out of me! LOL. Probably an OH *glitch* LOL
M M
on 1/20/08 10:49 am
Are you a good glitch or a bad glitch? Why, I'm not a glitch at all! :x  Sorry.  Maybe I'll set up a special post that says your name, over and over.
Most Active