Who's happy? And why???

jan4756
on 1/17/08 4:15 am - Crossville, TN
Hi I am extra Happy today for 62 lbs gone sence Sep25 07 and that has improved my breathing.And gone from a size 24 to 18 pants. God is so good. Janet
K-in-PA
on 1/17/08 4:28 am - PA
You betcha I'm happy!!  Happy for...being alive, feeling good, being healthier, my love bug poochy, my Sis/family, good friends and so much more.  This reminds me of Ramon's "grateful" post which I love.  Both great ideas!!
deejay1971
on 1/17/08 4:29 am - Cincinnati, OH
I had my surgery last Monday 1/7 and here are some things I am happy about Ms. Pinalope 1.  I'm happy that I was fortunate to have the surgery when I did - Why? Because many have been denied by insurance, their health, job reasons, etc etc. 2. I am happy because my mom has been here for me since day 1 - Why?  Because she is the most giving loving, caring person I have ever known 3.  My 11yr old daughter because she has been helpin mommy out these past 2 wks without complaining too much - e.g. fetchin mommy a glass of crushed ice, shuffling my pillows, tellin me my stomach is starting to look skinny lol lol lol lol, picking up around my apt so that it does not get to much out of control 4.  I am happy because I have God in my life - and I can't begin to explain why I am happy about that because I will start to cry and start to lose it because I have been through soooooo much - but thanks to him I made it through this far - i'ma leave that alone cause I am sooo emotional right now 5.  I am happy because I have a second family here on OH - doesn't matter what race you are, what religion, what nationality, I still am overwhelmed by how you all just come together and support each other with so much love - even if a question is posted a million times - you all still reassure people, and laugh with them, pray with them, cry with them - I am so touched by the love here - since I am off of work and I get lonely - I hop on here and just read the post and feel like you guys are all here in my living room - chatting it up lol lol lol.  You know today was really diffcult as I experienced alot of back pain, vomiting and a mild version of depression.  I came on here and just began to read some of the post and I did get a few laughs in - Thanks family 6.  I am happy because I have dropped 38lbs since my surgery and I am thrilled about that. I think thats all Love you guys Deejay
Suego26
on 1/17/08 4:54 am - Pensacola, FL
Yesterday I posted about being stressed due to financial issues,  But today I would like to say why I am happy.....so great idea!!!! I have lost 146.5 pounds and still going. I have a great job with good pay I am in better health than I was this time last year I have a great, and supportive family I own my home, and my car I have a wonderful little doxie who makes each day better I have great kids My daughter told me today she is flying home for my birthday next month I am going to Biloxi, MS tomorrow with my sister to have a weekend getaway, all expenses paid except for the money to play the slot machines...........so I am stoked. Last, but not least, I have OH which has always been a source of information, support and entertainment.  

Elisa K.
on 1/17/08 4:56 am - Lumberton, NJ

Great thread Pinalope!  This is the kind of stuff I love to read on the boards.  I really find inspiration from them. I am happy because I am able to take dance classes!  I had always wanted to take dance classes, but obviously could not at 360 lbs.  I promised myself that when I lost 100 lbs, I would sign up for dance class.  I signed up for a jazz class in September 2006.  I danced in the recital last June.  I think that truely was the happiest day of my life!!  I cried when I left the stage - I was so proud of myself for losing the weight, acheiving my goal, and truely living for the first time in years. This year I'm also taking tap, and I LOVE it!  I have a secret desire to be a Rockette - LOL!!

Jandell
on 1/17/08 5:02 am - Glendora, CA
I'm VERY HAPPY! Today is my 18 month surgiversary date and I'm so loving life, I'm thankful for everything and everyone!
Jan
I know I can, I know I can
mererwin
on 1/17/08 5:52 am - Grand Prairie, TX
I am happy today because I stepped on the scales this morning and I weighed in at 228 which means I have lost a total of 60 pounds and tomorrow is my 3 month surgery anniversary.  I couldn't be more pleased with the results.  It's just a wonderful day everyone!

pandacat
on 1/17/08 5:06 am - dfw, TX
I'm grateful for many things, but happiness is a hard one for me. I wish they made a pill that would make me happy. But I am glad to read all these posts, and I glad to read about your happiness.  (and I just realized that if you look at the word happy enough, it's starts looking really strange) vicki

courtneylyn
on 1/17/08 5:08 am
I am happy because I am wearing a new shirt that I LOVE and I received FIVE compliments today at work on how good I look.  Seriously, this is the most flattering shirt on the face of the earth.
SparklingSue
on 1/17/08 5:17 am - Spokane, WA
I just had to tell you I love your new hairstyle and color! You look great!
Glitter Text Generator 
Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands! If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it!
Most Active