Who's happy? And why???

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/08 3:41 am - Somewhere Else
Seriously....LOL..with all the BS and negativity that goes around in this big old world of ours....tell me, who is happy, and what is it that makes you happy? Come on! We all want to hear! This is a celebration of life and happiness! Share!
Dionysus
on 1/17/08 3:43 am
Natalie D.
on 1/17/08 3:46 am - Bluffdale, UT
I'm happy because I am finally starting to get a handle on my health issues and it only gets better from here.  I'm also happy because I've been able to get appointments quickly to meet with the surgeon for the first time.  I'm on the road to a more healthy me, if I could lift my heftiness into a cheerleader jump I'd do it!
Natalie

“What makes the difference between wishing and realizing our wishes? Lots of things, and it may take months or years for wish to come true, but it's far more likely to happen when you care so much about a wish that you'll do all you can to make it happen.” -Mr. Rogers
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/08 3:43 am - Stewartville, MN
 I'm happy!!! Why? Because today is my 1 year SURGIVERSARY!!!  I've lost 144 pounds total and have had absolutely NO complications!!!  ZERO, ZIP NADA!!!!!!!! LIFE IS GRAND!!!!
Jandell
on 1/17/08 5:03 am - Glendora, CA
Congratulations Melissa!!!
Jan
I know I can, I know I can
hk25carter
on 1/17/08 3:44 am - MI

Being on the losers bench makes me happy.  Dropping 4 pant sizes already makes me happy.  Not hiding anymore make me happy.  Good question.

Your hair style looks wonderful on you !!!!!!!!!!!  Love the color and cut. Heather

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/08 3:50 am - Somewhere Else
Oh wow, thanks Heather! :-) I love hearing about people's happiness!
Plum1967
on 1/17/08 3:44 am

Hiya Pin! I'm happy, and there are lots of reasons: I'm employed full time I finally found tenants for my 1st floor (it was empty for 6 months) I have a GREAT daughter who is my joy (and greatest frustration) the scale is headed in the right direction again... there are so many things to be happy about... I figure it's better to focus on them than to focus on the more negative things.

Hope you're feeling better and having a great day!

Wendy

I've partnered with Team In Training to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

If you want to help fight blood cancers, please consider donating at http://pages.teamintraining.org/nj/rnr12/wnystrom.

Thank you for your support!

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/08 3:51 am - Somewhere Else
You have tons to be happy about! I'm feeling kind of ka-ka...LOL.....but it'll pass. Thanks!
Kbmburton
on 1/17/08 3:45 am - Terre Haute, IN
I am happy that tomorrow is Friday and I have a 3 day weekend I am happy that I have a job!! I am happy that I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter. I am happy that I had WLS and have lost over 80 lbs. I am happy that I found OH for the encouragement and support it gives me. I guess I am just happy!!!!
Most Active