totally on track.....

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/08 3:38 am - Garden Grove, CA
RNY on 08/10/04 with
Hi everyone, It has been 9 days since deciding that the weight loss is in my court and i wanted to get back on track.  I have been working like crazy. Drinking tons of water and doing protein first. Last night, I could only eat 3 ounces of grilled chicken and was stuffed.  My stomach still totally works.  I also scheduled a couple of plastic surgery consults for late Feb. I would like to be down 15 lbs by then.  I am excited because I have seen a loss.....and even though it isnt 5 lbs a week like it was when I weighed 300 + lbs, it is still a loss!!! Sorry for being so excited!!!
Kristinpgh
on 1/9/08 3:42 am
Don't you dare be sorry for being so happy !!! GREAT BIG HUGS TO YOU!!! Way to go! I'm so happy for you! Keep up the GREAT job you are doing! The rest of that weight will come off soon!
Kristin 
Revision from VBG 1999
RNY 1/7/04 HW/ 420 CW/ 205
Autism is now 1 in  150 births www.autismlink.com
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/08 3:46 am - Garden Grove, CA
RNY on 08/10/04 with
Thanks so much! Ii need to get there......patience! :-)
LizzyL
on 1/9/08 3:44 am - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with

YOU go girl!! you still look wonderful :-) IT's great to see you again!! welcome back to the boards. take full advantage of your surgery!! USE your TOOL!! I am SO proud of you !! Congrats on getting back on track!! Happy New Years to you and your family hugss Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/08 3:47 am - Garden Grove, CA
RNY on 08/10/04 with
Awww....thanks for saying I look good!!! Happy New Years to you too!
Dee Kay
on 1/9/08 4:10 am
Your post made me smile.  That is GREAT, Congratulations! 
Dee Kay (5'6" and 40-something yrs...)

Dx E
on 1/9/08 5:14 am - Northern, MS

Congratulations Mommy T! So Glad to see you back on track! Over the years I’ve seen a number of folks Have some “bounce back” weight And pick up old eating habits. Fortunately, I have seen just as many Get back on track and use their surgery To grab their long term success! Keep up the Great work! Best Wishes- Dx

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

Most Active