Havent been on in 4ever

beanblossom
on 1/6/08 3:09 am - Inthemiddle, OK
Hey everyone....just stoppin by to say hello....how's everyone doing this new year??? Just wanted to say thinkin of ya'll and this crazy journey we're on....I see... I REALLY need to spruce up my profile....aparently something went horribly wrong on there...LOL..... How are you all???? Kristi RNY 10-15-2005 http://www.myspace.com/kristi5150

JoAnn
on 1/6/08 3:12 am - north of boston.., MA
hey how are ya ..nice to see ya

I am a QUNT from Quix! and proud of it!

beanblossom
on 1/6/08 8:33 am - Inthemiddle, OK
Heya JoAnn!!!  Been doing good....'cept for Blood transfusion for anemia...that landed me in  the hospital...for a couple of days.... Mwwahhh.... Kristi

mrsdv2003
on 1/6/08 4:29 am - Apple Valley, MN
I remember you!!  How have you been??  Too busy living, huh  :P????????  Great seeing you!!
Cassandra V           
"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans"  -Beautiful Boy-Lennon
beanblossom
on 1/6/08 8:36 am - Inthemiddle, OK
Well.....I remember you too!!! How the heck have you been???? Living....yah....my daddy just got placed in a nursing home....which I know I can care for him...since I went to LPN school...just gotta get my anemia in check....get my energy back... huggs, kristi

MyLady Heidi
on 1/6/08 4:32 am
Hey Kristi, Its so nice to see some of the old timers dropping back in for a visit.  I hope all is well with you and yours. Hugs Heidi
beanblossom
on 1/6/08 8:38 am - Inthemiddle, OK
MS DIVA HEIDI!!!!!  Nice to be here...gotta drop by for my daily visit..and see how everyone is doing these days... huggs, kristi

Dx E
on 1/6/08 4:35 am - Northern, MS

Hey Bean! L O N G Time no see! Hope all is going great for you and yours! Have a Great ’08! Best Wishes- Dx

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

beanblossom
on 1/6/08 8:41 am - Inthemiddle, OK
DX,  ~How's that men's forum going??? Have an awesome new year!!! PEACE~ Kristi

KATHY B.
on 1/6/08 8:29 am - Convoy, OH
hi b.b. i remember you. i have been mia also. just so busy doing other things lately. hope you are well. miss you all.  hugs---kath b.

Kathy_SIGGY.gif

Most Active