jeremy norman..so sad

sandyfeets
on 12/23/07 12:04 pm - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 12/20/05 with
Jeremy was bed ridden and fighting cancer---yes something as simple as a cold can cause death when one is that ill.

jade J.
on 12/23/07 12:55 pm - NJ
Oh, i didnt know he had cancer, the poor thing, at least he is with the father now, Love, Jade
Jade

BerthaButt
on 12/23/07 9:51 am - WA
I agree with you JoAnn; it's all very sad. ~BB~
"Joys are like stray cats.  The more you feed them the more you get."
"You can never be too rich, have too many shoes or too much joy."
Bertha-size your life.

obmik
on 12/23/07 10:00 am - Realityville, Not SunshineLand, TN
My thoughts are with his family at this time--what a sad situation for a brave guy.
Kim
302/153/145  Down 149 pounds
Lap RNY: 9/28/06

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/07 11:22 am, edited 12/23/07 12:15 pm -
Thanks for posting this JoAnn. Such a tragedy. I suppose it wouldn't be in the Xmas Spirit to say how petty it is to block people when you have news like this now would it. Seems it's still VERY DUSTY in here! I'll be Jeremy is laughing his head off! Condolences to his family and friends.
Dr.Marcy
on 12/23/07 12:39 pm - LOS ANGELES, CA
I can't believe it! I just got a e-card from him yesterday!! We communicated by e-mail and my space.  Oh, so, so sad. I'll miss Spidy!!!

Dr. Marcy
www.myspace.com/doctormarcy
www.psychologyconnections.com

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or mental condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911. Learn more about Dr. Marcy at www.psychologyconnections.com

Dr.Marcy
on 12/23/07 12:51 pm - LOS ANGELES, CA
JoAnn,  I just wanted to thank you for posting this. I am also blocked and would not have known about this. As I said in my last post Jeremy sent me a Christmas e-card yesterday in reply to mine. We were Internet friends. I am so sad at his passing.  Thank for sharing this.

Dr. Marcy
www.myspace.com/doctormarcy
www.psychologyconnections.com

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or mental condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911. Learn more about Dr. Marcy at www.psychologyconnections.com

jaredsmom
on 12/23/07 11:57 pm - Littleton, CO
Thank you for posting this JoAnn as I was unable to view the original thread or respond.  I will be keeping Jeremy's family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Susan
Dianna_Lynn
on 12/24/07 11:31 am - Metairie, LA
I feel so sorry for his poor wife. She was so devoted to him. I hope she can find some peace in her life. JoAnn, thank you for posting this, otherwise I would have never known. Blocking for no reason is so childish.

Dianna

Most Active