jeremy norman..so sad

JoAnn
on 12/23/07 3:34 am - north of boston.., MA
i would like to give my condolenses to jeremys family and friends, i know that this was posted earlier but im blocked and cant reply.
that man was a hero in my eyes and fought a good fight.
may he rest in peace
ciao bellas
joann

I am a QUNT from Quix! and proud of it!

MyLady Heidi
on 12/23/07 3:39 am
Joann, It is so very tragic, especially for his poor wife who has been with him through his entire battle.  I just feel so very sad.  I read so much about him for so long and I kept hoping that one day we would read he had regained his ability to walk, he was a true inspiration and taken away so young. Hugs Heidi
Stephie H.
on 12/23/07 4:03 am
this is so sad Joann... He's such a hero to me and I know alot more...  I'll keep his family in my thoughts Stephie

Kathy & Rich
on 12/23/07 5:33 am - Fairfax, VA

He fought the good fight and seemed to stay so focused and positive.  His struggle and attitude touched so many and he will truly be missed. My condolences, as well. Yes, rest in peace, Jeremy.  Walk among the angels.

Kathy

PinkRibbonLL.gif, Denis Ryan improved pink ribbon - 2002, thanks Denis! ~Kathy~5'7.5"~lap RNY~05/20/2005~ PinkRibbonLL.gif, Denis Ryan improved pink ribbon - 2002, thanks Denis! 279/276/244/160/148/185 (high/consult/preop/goal/low/current)
~Rich
~6'5.0"~open RNY~08/05/2004~>500+/450/437/250/239/320(high/consult/preop/goal/low/current)
UglyAmy
on 12/23/07 5:37 am - minneapolis, MN

I know that one person's journey ends up being many people's journey. Thanks, Jeremy and Family, for touching so many people's lives. You will be missed. Condolences to the family.

Judi J.
on 12/23/07 5:38 am - MN
thanks for posting this JoAnn  he seemed like such a postive upbeat young man my heart goes out to his family and friends. judi
SusanA
on 12/23/07 6:08 am - Petticoat Junction, CA
JoAnn, I was so sad to read your post about Jeremy. I looked for the original post but can't find it. I agree with you about Jeremy putting up such a long, brave fight.  My thoughts go out to his family. Vaya con Dios Jeremy. Susan  

Can You Make A Mistake And Miss Your Fate?

Dx E
on 12/23/07 6:56 am - Northern, MS
JoAnn, Thanks for passing on the news. So Sad to have lost 'our spiderman.' He and his wife had worked so long and overcome so much already. My heart and prayers are with his family for this holiday season. Best Wishes- Dx
Frozen_Peach
on 12/23/07 6:58 am

so very sad

prayers for his family

and all who knew him

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

jade J.
on 12/23/07 7:24 am - NJ

He died from a cold?

Jade

Most Active