"The BUFFET!"

Lipglossletdown
on 12/14/07 12:27 pm - Aptos, CA
Thats pretty cool you wrote this because I did this back in September on my trip to Vegas. I was trying to get out of going to a buffet but it wasn't happening with the people I went with... So I went after, salmon, lamb, prime rib, shrimp, etc. i felt i got my moneys worth and didnt over to do it at all.

Kylie www.kylieswls.blogspot.com
Tummy Tuck 5/19/2008 
Brest Lift + Augmentation 6/25/2008
-120lbs!!!!

Dianna_Lynn
on 12/14/07 12:33 pm - Metairie, LA
Dude, you are on a roll tonight. Newbies need this information really bad. Thank you. When are you going to get out the info about the meet and greet in Tunica?

Dianna

Dx E
on 12/14/07 12:44 pm - Northern, MS
I'll have a post about it up on Quix tomorrow!! It's a complicated post..... See ya There!!! Best Wishes- Dx
lorisb
on 12/14/07 12:51 pm - Vancouver, WA
Oh!  I LOVE buffets but I hate it when they don't honor my restaurant card.  You know I refuse to eat anywhere where they don't take my card!        FWIW, those who don't know me like Dx does, I HATE restaurant cards and have no problem paying for a buffet if I chose to eat at one.  I'm just in a mood. 
Dx E
on 12/14/07 1:33 pm - Northern, MS
Best Wishes- Dx
debloo
on 12/14/07 2:55 pm

Chinese buffet is the only way to go buffet. I cannot stand American buffet unless I get the fresh roast beef or steak.  The food on the buffets are not good. They are tasteless! Why do they not put seasoning on them? You don't have to use a ton of salt to put a little flavor on food. Even a little pepper would be better than all the salt they pile on.  Thanks for this information! I'm saving it also. Don't know that I will change from eating my shrimp. I love shrimp. We have the home grown here in South Alabama. I'm looking forward to some fresh grilled shrimp next week.

Dionysus
on 12/14/07 8:07 pm
ScrapRNmom
on 12/14/07 8:10 pm - Toledo, OH
Thanks again Dx! Since reading this on Quix, I certainly changed how I look at buffets. I love most buffets now....always the expensive stuff with a little salad thrown in. I START with the good stuff, and end with the salad if I need a bite or two more.

Lauri

2  1/2  years post RNY

Mary .
on 12/14/07 9:10 pm - TN

Okay, OT, but (sigh)...

the best Chinese food in all of the Southern US (perhaps in all of the states) comes out of a Chinese restaurant in Laurel, Mississippi, cooked by a tall, skinny gentleman of color. 

Wow, I miss that here in Tennessee. A good sniff of that man's cooking would give me my money's worth. LOL. 

Most Active