"Will I ever be able to eat like a normal person?"

Dx E
on 12/14/07 12:15 pm - Northern, MS
Courtney, Wow! What a Great Christmas Present! Hang in there through the Holidays! Those first weeks are rough for everyone Even without the added stress of the "Season." Please know that there’s a huge crowd of strangers out here Pulling for you and holding you in our prayers. May you have a famously successful surgery And a record-breaking recovery! Hurry home soon and start walking away from the pounds and into your new life!! Best Wishes- Dx

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

zoe1vida1
on 12/14/07 12:47 pm - Fort Mill, SC
Thanks so much Dx. I have read alot of your posts and they are sooo helpful. I just got through reading the one on fear. I am at peace with myself now. I never thought of "the odds" that way. After reading that, I took a deep breath and told myself I am going to be just fine. The time that you have spent typing your different topics has made a difference in how I see the surgery. I say THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES ! ! !  and it is very caring and thoughtful that you address our issues with understanding and concern but whats more is that you address them without arrogance. I do appriciate the time you have taken to put it all down for us to read ! ! ! 
Courtney

Mary .
on 12/14/07 8:56 pm - TN

Love this post. :)

Most Active