?

M N.
on 12/14/07 9:55 am, edited 6/11/08 3:33 pm

Pamela- t-da
on 12/14/07 10:06 am - Beautiful, MN

I am going through the same issue today trying to plan out our Christmas menu.  I have decided to totally change the menu from cheesy potatoes, Swedish egg noodles, etc. to something healthier.  So far I have decided on Porketta (pork roast rolled in a spicy dry rub) roasted root veggies, 7 layer salad (my daughter insisted) but I need a few more ideas too!  Thanks for posting this!!!

Dx E
on 12/14/07 10:41 am - Northern, MS
The Gal "In the Know!" is Charlie. This is the link in her signature.- Find a recipe here! The image She has SUPER RECIPES!!! I'm just another one of her Fans! Best Wishes- Dx
Charlie
on 12/14/07 10:47 am - Daytona Beach, FL
The image

Dx E
on 12/14/07 11:00 am - Northern, MS

Hey Sweetie! You and I will both be on the road to Texas! I’m headed out on the 17th. I’ll tell them to "be on the look out!" (M.N. I can personally vouch for several, but particularly the "7 Layer Gratin." It was a very tasty way to use up leftover Turkey from a big holiday meal "send off" for my students last week.) Best Wishes- Dx

Charlie
on 12/14/07 11:07 am - Daytona Beach, FL
Ohhhhh..........7 layer gratin.  One of our favorites around here.  I still have a hard time with baked poultry, but this one works for me.  Light and good. I'll be in (or near) Dallas so I plan to go to the Texas board and see if anyone knows where Doug and I can go for Christmas dinner.  I'm not a fan of places like all you can eat buffets....and hope we can find a really good upscale restaurant thats open.  This is going to be an adventure.  It dawned on me this will be the first Christmas in my life that I will be away from my family.  Not sure how I'll feel about that. Hugs from the beach Charlie

M N.
on 12/14/07 11:18 am, edited 6/11/08 3:32 pm

\

Charlie
on 12/14/07 11:31 am - Daytona Beach, FL
And if you have any questions....just give me a shout.... Hugs Charlie

Most Active