Today (wednesday) only - vot for our very own Mrs. Songbird!!!

dexpow
on 12/12/07 2:08 am - Farmington Hills, MI

Breona aka Mrs. Songbird my wonderful wife, is in a contest through Fox 2 in Detroit !  She has a chance for some great exposure singing on TV if she wins the Deck the Halls at Oakland Mall competition (plus she gets some extra cash to get me a VERY nice Christmas gift!).   Today is the only day that you can cast votes for Day 4, the day that Bre is competing in.  Click on the link below, and you can hear all of the Day 4 contestants sing.  The site is a little difficult to navigate so I'm including the shortcut.   If you just MUST vote for someone else, we'll understand, but once you hear Bre blowin' I'm sure you'll agree that she's the clear winner!  And, I'm not at all biased.    Click here, or cut and paste into your browser:  

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentI d=5191101&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1. 1

and vote for Breona Powell at the top of the page.  Thanks
sunsheyen
on 12/12/07 2:23 am
Voted! Good Luck to you both!
Shel E.
on 12/12/07 2:24 am - Perkinston, MS

Dexter, I just voted for Bre but Stefani is ahead right now....just thought I would let you know.  Breona does have a beautiful voice. Shel

It_is_SO_happening
on 12/12/07 2:37 am - MA
i just voted!!! u 2 look FABULOUS by the way.. i wonder how many times i can vote lol Good luck and Merry Christmas!!!
Brook K.
on 12/12/07 2:43 am - Kalkaska, MI
i just voted for Bre. boy i sure wish i could sing like that she has a beautiful voice. good luck to Bre and happy holidays!
(deactivated member)
on 12/12/07 2:54 am
Voted but want to know how many times we can vote?? 
Chocolate Angel
on 12/12/07 3:00 am, edited 12/12/07 3:01 am - Chicago, IL

If you delete your cookies from your web browser and restart a new browser. The site will allow you to vote again. Just an FYI http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentI d=5191101&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1. 1

There's a new Boss Lady in town

~~eb

Dx E
on 12/12/07 3:02 am - Northern, MS
You Got it! Best Wishes- (the other) Dx!

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

Most Active