New Whey Protein Bullets

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/07 7:45 am - Vacaytown, HI
Has anyone else out there been using this as a protein supplement.  After two years of searching for something I didnt gag at I havin finally found the holy grail.  They come in 27 and 42 gram bullets.  The blue rasberry is the best in my opinion.  They also have grape, fruit punch and orange.  Does anyone like these as well?
bandenewman
on 11/24/07 7:49 am - Louisville, KY
I LOVE these! Blue Raspberry is totally the best!

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/07 7:52 am - Vacaytown, HI

yes it is, no gagging at all!!  haha  Grape comes in second for me.

amruby
on 11/24/07 8:14 am - Spring Hope, NC
Where do you get them?

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/07 8:15 am - Vacaytown, HI
I got mine at Vitamin World, but I bet they have them at GNC too.  You can get them online as well.
Julie Boyd
on 11/24/07 8:15 am - highland, IN
  Where did you get them???????? I have heard great thing's about them 

Surgery day- 12/11/2007

"If it aint my problem then it aint a problem" 

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/07 8:20 am - Vacaytown, HI
They can be gotten online at www.idssports.com.  In person you have to go to GNC, vitamin shoppe or vitamin world.
Julie Boyd
on 11/24/07 8:24 am - highland, IN
Thanks Jessica. I will go there and see what I can find.

Surgery day- 12/11/2007

"If it aint my problem then it aint a problem" 

jhadden
on 11/24/07 8:20 am - Danbury, CT

I really hate to rain on your parade so badly because when I found these I was just as excited as you.  I just don't want you to spend a lot of money until you read this.  You are right, they were the first and only ones to not make me gag and they were so easy to take in order to get in a quick 25 grams of protein.   Here is the bad news.  Did you read the post about  being confused about your protein from unjury?  Well, to make a long story short, many proteins do not use protein isolate, which is pure protein.  Most others use protein fillers.  These bullets only use like 30% or less of true protein, so we are not getting 25 grams of protein, like it says on the bottle/flask.  I can't really explain it exactly, but go to the beginning of the posts and read the one that says "Are you confused about your protein" by Unjury.  It explains it in detail.  I really wanted them to be wrong, but what they said makes sense. 

Blue rasberry and grape were my favs too!  I knew it was too good to be true.  If you find out any info to the contrary, please let me know asap.  I was just about to order a case of these when I found this depressing news out :(  I was so let down.

Let me know if you find anything different.

Baby Text

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/07 8:25 am, edited 11/24/07 8:31 am - Vacaytown, HI
My brother tells me that its hydrolyzed protein and that harvard studies show that it is uptaking protein more effecently than any other type of protein.  It also contains no waste material.  Now he was a former personal trainer and is a body builder so this is his opinion.  But thanks for the info there are always two side of the coin.  Take care!! lab analysis link:  www.idssports.com/labassays/2.pdf