Do you blow your nose too???

coletteg
on 11/16/07 5:14 am - Ridgefield , WA
My mom and I both had the surgery her a year before me... and I at 4 years out can count on if I eat too fast... Im gonna sneeze 10 times... I knew it was something now I know what something is and I AM SO GLAD MOM AND I ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES... THAT IS JUST TOO FUNNY...!
Shasta L.
on 11/16/07 6:02 am - CO
HI I havn't had my surgery yet, but I have actually seen this same topic posted a few times before on this site. Apparentyl it is common. Hmm Ill have to watch for it once I have my surgery.

janiem
on 11/16/07 6:03 am - Le Sueur, MN
Yes, my nose runs and I also get the hiccups.  It could be worse, then I know to stop before I actually get sick. Janie
Lovelylady69
on 11/16/07 6:48 am - AL
Yep, happens all the time!!

Lovelylady
start 308/goal 160/ curent 145  @ 5'9"

Jasmine130
on 11/16/07 6:52 am - Redwood City, CA

Since surgery, my nose runs often even when not eating.  Interesting side effect, it doesn't really bother me, just need to keep tissues on hand. -Jas

BELOW GOAL! Proud and Grateful Member of the Double Century Club
Pre-Op/Current/Initial Goal:  354/127.5/150
Tummy Tuck and Lower Body Lift Done on 05/11/2009
Mastopexy with Augmentation and Brachioplasty Done on 10/08/2009
 I  My RNY!

LeticiaVailes
on 11/16/07 9:10 am - Humboldt, TN
 I am only 14 weeks out... but as soon as my tummy gets about 3 to 4 oz in it..my nose runs clear. LOL.......I am glad to hear I am not the only one. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Work like you don't need the money......
Leticia

jcolburn
on 11/16/07 11:47 am - Humble, TX
Thanks to you all. I wish you all a great holiday. Its so nice to have this tool to compare notes.
Dx E
on 11/16/07 6:32 pm - Northern, MS
jc, Yep. Happens to many of us. my post about it?-- (in it's entirety- at-  VagusNerve... Now,

I also  just wanted to drop by an Invitation. It’s great to see other men out here. We make up such a small percentage (12% to 19%) Of the people having Weight Loss Surgery, But tend to reach our goal weights quicker and with less Or at least Different hassles than the Gals Due to Male physiology. Drop by the Men’s Message Board And check out what other men like you are going through. It’s a diverse make up of Dads, Singles, Older, younger, etc… Pre-Ops, Post-Ops new and some Old (at Goal) Post-Ops. Lap-Banders, RNY’ers DS, etc… Great bunch of guys with the mutual understanding That WLS for Men can be a totally different Journey. Stop by to add your questions, advice, opinions, and info at- http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/men/

It’s Great to know we’re not so alone, And that there are others pulling for you. Hope to see you ‘Round the Boards! Best Wishes- Dx

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

Most Active