Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood

Darsi
on 11/11/07 11:39 am - NJ
Who do you want to be Charlie???

Pre~op / Current / Goal               
                              332  / 151 / 150??    

Charlie
on 11/11/07 11:44 am - Daytona Beach, FL

Doris...did you ever see the 'sock man'?  It was way before your time I think.....we had an absolute ball with that one....funniest thing that ever happened on OH..... C

Dx E
on 11/11/07 11:52 am - Northern, MS
C, bulbmanphoto.jpg picture by DxxxxE  [ note: Lightbulb added to original posting photo for PG-Rating!] I remember the one stellar comment- from Dee Dee- "Nice Watch." Best Wishes- Dx
blondelle
on 11/11/07 11:54 am
That image gives all new meaning to glow little glow worm. Elle
If you call yourself a leader and no one is following you're just taking a walk.
Sarahlicious
on 11/11/07 11:54 am - Portsmouth, OH
ROFLMAO!!! O.k. why do the Eatin' always end up like this....

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

Darsi
on 11/11/07 11:55 am - NJ
Dx Is this the "Sock Man'??

Pre~op / Current / Goal               
                              332  / 151 / 150??    

Dx E
on 11/11/07 12:08 pm - Northern, MS
Yep, behind that bulb, is just a tube sock.... It caused "quite" the stir... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php? N=H1002253833 Best Wishes- Dx
Charlie
on 11/11/07 11:55 am - Daytona Beach, FL
Dx...you are so funny.....but we can't see the sock...we need to see the sock....its the best sock ever.....LOL.... C

D D
on 11/11/07 12:04 pm, edited 11/11/07 12:09 pm
Here's the link to our friend "Jon" - a/k/a Sockman: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/jonehughes/ My comment on his surgery page, which shows up as anonymous because of some computer glitch that banned me for several months, made the comment about his watch like Dx pointed out.  Seems no one else noticed that he was wearing something other than just a sock!  perverts!  DeeDee p.s. I'll PM the picture link to you. 

Sarahlicious
on 11/11/07 12:07 pm - Portsmouth, OH
I must say the lightbulb does enhance the photo.

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

Most Active