Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood

Sarahlicious
on 11/11/07 10:07 am, edited 11/11/07 10:47 am - Portsmouth, OH
O.k. I have an appt with my surgeon on Wednesday, all is well with the healing my big incision that was giving me some worries is closed up now, now the only issue is that my skin is all irritated from the tape from the dressing I was putting on it. So tomorrow I have to get back on the  I'm talking 3 healthy meals, and an evening snack and that's it. I HAVE to be at my pre-Hen Jr.ectomy weight....and I can't blame my legs, because she gave me lasix to take and I did not...lasix is actually not good for LE patients, it's lymph fluid no****er...so lasix does nada. I am also cutting off the Diet Sunkist Wednesday morning and water loading so that I am all good and hydrated for my flight home (to Ohio) on Friday. I have also decided to go ahead and pack a little since I'm not currently wearing any of the clothes that I will be taking home. So my day: B: 2 pieces of french toast made with egg beaters and honey flax bread w/ ketchup (don't ask, it's a family thing and it wasn't cinnamon or sweet french toast, just eggs and bread) S: Mixed fruit cup L: 1 tuna burger S: handful of buffalo peanuts, handful of dried fruit mix D: Tuna burger, spinach salad with sun dried tomato dressing S: pizza rolls and homemade banana bread w/ skim milk (had to get the last of the PRs out of the house so I can do better for the week)

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

Eggface
on 11/11/07 10:20 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Hi ya

I'm right there with ya... I need to do better with water and those darn steri-strips need to go! Ouch. The ones on my arms and "the girls" are holding on for dear life. The Menu:

Let's Call it Brunch: Tortilla Pizza topped with crumbled leftover Turkish Burger

Dinner: BBQ'd Filet Mignon and Crab Stuffed Mushrooms (recipe in blog)

Snack: 1 oz. Raisins, Peanuts & Sunflower Seed Mix, 2 Dried Apple Rings, 2 Dried Prunes and  lot's of coffee. Have a great week everyone! ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Darsi
on 11/11/07 10:32 am - NJ
Hi Sarah, I'm not sure I've ever had Sweat French Toast, doesn't sound too appetizing, but at least you didn't eat it!  LOL... Doris :o)

Pre~op / Current / Goal               
                              332  / 151 / 150??    

Eggface
on 11/11/07 10:39 am - Sunny Southern, CA
They serve it at the top of the Eiffel Tower in the snack bar but only if you walk up.  ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Darsi
on 11/11/07 10:44 am - NJ

Pre~op / Current / Goal               
                              332  / 151 / 150??    

Sarahlicious
on 11/11/07 10:48 am - Portsmouth, OH
 I don't see what you are talking about...  Ah...the magic of the edit button.

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Darsi
on 11/11/07 10:42 am - NJ
Ok a little crazy today, didn't want to do a thing, but needed to go to Mom's and help her with her shower, She's doing Great!!  HURRAY!!  Then to a "Body Shop" party at my friends house.. so.. here's my day... B; 1/2 a scrambled egg w/1/2 oz of 2% colby jack cheese (not working for me) and a yogurt L; 2 ~ 2% cheese sticks S; on the way to my friends I stopped at the store and they had Cinnamon Raisin EVIL PB so I bought it and had 2 Tbls. (luckily I had a spoon in my purse) LOL... don't ask.  I gave the rest to my friend she's never had it and is probably cursing me as we speak!!  LOL.. at the party I had 1 strawberry and 4 or 5 soy crisps D; Yogurt and 1/2 C kashi go lean S; I was gonna have a protein shake, but I was really hungry so I made stewed chicken and carrots.. I had 3 oz. chicken and 1/4 C. carrots   S; 1 Tbl. reg. PB (really doesn't compare) Totals for the day... Cal. 898, Fat 55, Carbs 45, Protein 66 SEE YA, Doris :o)

Pre~op / Current / Goal               
                              332  / 151 / 150??    

Sarahlicious
on 11/11/07 10:46 am - Portsmouth, OH
And if for some reason one doesn't keep a spoon in their purse...index fingers work just as well!!!

fillisg
on 11/11/07 10:45 am - Belmont, MS
B: home made waffle w/ sf syrup S: none L: BBQ Baked Chicken, Turnip Greens, Pumpkin Fluff S: 6 Wheat Thins w/ Mardi Gra Dip D: Baked Fish Fillet planning to have some cheese in a few minutes

Phyllis
LAP RNY 7/7/06
Highest    Current     Goal
292             157           140

"I can do all things through Christ which gives me strength" Philippians 4:13

Charlie
on 11/11/07 10:48 am, edited 11/11/07 10:54 am - Daytona Beach, FL

Not sure I even KNOW what I ate today.....has been another weird sorta grazing day.... Outta bed coffee coffee coffee Breakfast Big apple pancake (made with 2 eggs, smart balance light and fresh apple) Snack um....none Lunch Micellar Milk protein shake (chocolate) Snack ok...here's where things sorta fell apart.....I rode my bike 4 miles to the library...when I got there....I started feeling really really sick.  Then had the runs and had to stay there till it was over......so, on the way home, (I pedalled slow) I felt I needed sugar...?....so I got a really small pack of cookies and ate them slow....immediately started feeling better.  Then had some gatorade, and came out of it and pedalled on home.  Wonder what was up with that.... Dinner 2/3 baked chicken breast 1 whole cup of Florida dressing about 1/2 cup fresh green beans Late snack Oh Yeah Protein bar coffee small glass of grapefruit juice with vitmains...... So....I'm done for the day...full....stuffed like a roast pig.....

Most Active