My Babie's first christmas picture - 17 weeks old

Frank D.
on 11/11/07 2:29 am - Philadelphia, PA

My Babies first christmas picture - see my profile for picture. http://www.obesityhelp.com/photos/uzone,photos/action,galler y/albumId,5649/curPhoto,192547/

Don’t forget – It’s not a diet. It’s a total lifestyle change…

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/07 2:31 am - Toledo, OH
HOW ADORABLE!!!! What a beautiful baby! ~ Terisa
Frank D.
on 11/11/07 2:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
thank you!!!!!

Don’t forget – It’s not a diet. It’s a total lifestyle change…

LeticiaVailes
on 11/11/07 2:37 am - Humboldt, TN
 What a beautiful baby!....

Work like you don't need the money......
Leticia

mom2fivesweeties
on 11/11/07 2:39 am - Columbia, IL
Hi Frank! I'm sure she's adorable!  I can't bring the photo up though! My computer acts up like that sometimes. Lori
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/07 2:49 am - NE
What a beauty! You must be a proud daddy.
wendygail
on 11/11/07 2:55 am - Live Oak, FL
Get your shotgun ready. Before you know it you'll be running off the boys. She's a beauty
 It's a great day to be alive.        
Amy B.
on 11/11/07 3:00 am - Deerfield, IL
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  You know just how to get us.  That is a really sweet photo.  You have a beautiful baby

Amy 293/140 - AT GOAL!   

Dx E
on 11/11/07 3:22 am - Northern, MS

Frank, Proud Dad! Congratulations on your beautiful baby. And Congratulations on your Loss --that’ll have you dancing at her wedding, And racing your grandkids in the park! I just wanted to drop by an Invitation. It’s great to see other men out here. We make up such a small percentage (12%) Of the people having Weight Loss Surgery, But tend to reach our goal weights quicker and with less Or at least Different hassles than the Gals Due to Male physiology. Drop by the Men’s Message Board And check out what other men like you are going through. It’s a diverse make up of Dads, Singles, Older, younger, etc… Pre-Ops, Post-Ops new and some Old (at Goal) Post-Ops. Lap-Banders, RNY’ers DS, etc… Great bunch of guys with the mutual understanding That WLS for Men can be a totally different Journey. Stop by to add your questions, advice, opinions, and info at- http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/men/

It’s Great to know we’re not so alone, And that there are others pulling for you. Hope to see you ‘Round the Boards! Best Wishes- Dx

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

janiem
on 11/11/07 3:31 am - Le Sueur, MN
What a beautiful baby, she looks just like a little living doll.  You must be very proud, dad. Janie
Most Active