Profile update

fngrs132
on 10/8/07 9:02 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi everybody.... Just wanna let you know that I just updated the blog on my profile so feel free to check it out. For those that are farther out, feel free to leave your comments and observations of your own situations.  Take care and hugs to all. Moni
KaWinkyDink9
on 10/8/07 9:33 am - Sunnyvale, CA
Hiya Moni... Nice to see you back...  Huggs Debbiie
                 A smile can brighten someone else’s day
WLS 11/27/06 Lap RNY
379/       313/      173/    HEALTHY !!!Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal
"Just because you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD"
Living in Beautiful Sunnyvale California, via Arkansas (Go Hogs) via Washington State, via born and raised in Oregon.. What a journey..
fngrs132
on 10/8/07 9:41 am - Charlotte, NC
Hey hon.....I'm glad 2 see you too. Hugs back @ ya Moni
Dx E
on 10/8/07 9:45 am - Northern, MS
Great to see you out and about! Best Wishes- Dx
fngrs132
on 10/8/07 9:51 am - Charlotte, NC
Hey hon....glad to finally have a little time to spend here.  Thanks for the entry on the blog....reality is a real beast sometimes.  Especially when you least expect it.  Hugs to you. Moni
Therese P.
on 10/8/07 9:58 am
HEY MONI GLAD TO SEE YOU THIS EVENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT TIME GETTING AWAY FROM US, I NEED TO UPDATE MY PROFILE ALSO!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT EVENING! DONT BE A STRANGER HUGS TO YOU  THERESE

Therese_proudOHbyLizzyL.gif

fngrs132
on 10/8/07 10:03 am - Charlotte, NC
Hey hon... Yeah time sure slips away from you.  Glad to see you too.  I am glad that I had time to do it.  Have a great night. Moni
Most Active