Up since 3am sick

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/07 9:51 pm - IN
Hi Denise, I hate to throw fits lol. I end up crying and looking like a fool,but maybe John can throw a fit for me ,he throws good ones. Thank you for the prayers.Val
cowgirlwiz
on 10/7/07 9:29 pm - Wabash, IN

Val~ Wish I could help...even a hug at this point.  Which hospital are u going to? Take care and let me know what happens! Prayers are sent up for you...

hugggggggggggs,

Janene

Lord, keep me in your will so I won't be in your way.
"His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me..."

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/07 9:52 pm - IN
Hi Janene, Thank you so much. I am going to Lutheran in Ft. Wayne. My Dr. office is in there too .Thank you for the prayers...How are you doing ? Hope things are going good for you..Hugs Val
Gigi23
on 10/7/07 9:35 pm - Haw River, NC

(((Val))) I am praying for you this morning dear.  Please rattle that doctor's cage until he LISTENS to you!!!!  Keep us posted. Love, Diane

Through God ALL things are possible! 

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/07 9:54 pm - IN
Hi Diane, Thank you for the prayers. I can use them. I am off to bed for an hour then will call the Dr. Love ya Val
Terrib
on 10/7/07 10:04 pm - Clayton, NC
Sad Diddl Mouse SORRY ImagesYou are not feeling well Val, Be sure no matter what it takes to get the Dr. to listen to you.  We must take control of our our health, we know "our" bodies and how we feel. Please take care and keep us posted on how you are doing. Hugs From Me ImagesTerri

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/07 10:12 pm - Wood River, IL
Val,  I don't post a lot anymore, but I do check to see how you are doing.  Hope the doc does something for ya hon. Dee
CountryFan
on 10/7/07 10:37 pm - Manchester, NH
Hi Val,   I don't post often but have followed your posts.  Throw that fit if you have to.  The Dr. is not feeling your pain and cannot possible know how bad it is.   You have to make him understand and listen.  This is your body and if fits are required, so be it. Hope it goes well for you.

Kristie T.
on 10/7/07 10:51 pm - Hamilton, AL
Hi Val, You are in my Thoughts and Prayers this morning....I Pray the doctor can do something to ease your pain. Well Wishes being sent your way... Kristie
Judi J.
on 10/7/07 11:43 pm - MN
Val: I hope you and John are able to convince them that this is unusual pain. I'll be thinking of you today, be firm and good luck! love, judi
Most Active