Pneumonia

I Chick
on 6/26/07 11:26 am
So I got into a car accident a couple of weeks ago and broke some ribs. Went to the ER and my regular PCP and was told it'd heal on it's own. Well I was in the hospital for the past few days for pneumonia because I couldn't take a deep enough breath to clear my lungs. I'm oon antibiotics now and pain meds for the ribs. Who would've thought that hurt ribs could actually hurt so much? Thanks to my dear fried Cindy who came to see me in the hospital..she is truly a peach.Thanks for the magazines, body spray and wonderful protein bars too, it was really appreciated! I know she is lurking but doesn't post. We REALLY need to be grateful to the friends who enrich our lives on a daily basis! I Chick
Eggface
on 6/26/07 11:33 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Hey Girl,

I was wondering where you were. Ouch   Hope you feel better soon and those good drugs kick in   Love the new avatar!!!  You may be in pain but you look hot!

~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Princess T.
on 6/26/07 11:34 am - Licking County, OH
TGIF.  Thank God for Friends!!  Hope you're feeling great soon!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to DisneyWorld!!  And you're all invited to join me!!

fhgt48
on 6/26/07 11:35 am - Caldwell, ID
I'm sorry you are sick. Pneumonia hurts let alone the ribs. Broken ribs are painful, and they can't do much about them. Best of luck and some prayers for you too. Diana
I Chick
on 6/26/07 11:46 am
Michelle.I missed you girly girl! I now have Phlebitis too, from the IV but i'm hanging in here.. *Note to self* do NOT eat hospital food..it's carb laden. Thanks to cindy and my frined Sue, they brought me eggs, protein bars and did a Vitamin Shoppe run for me. My Postie friends are the best! How are you? good I hope?! xoxoxoxoox
Eggface
on 6/26/07 12:30 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
OMG. I feel so bad for you. I wish I was closer I'd make you some chicken soup I'm doing well... hideous migraine that lasted three days is over finally so I can't complain.  Hugs, ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/07 1:42 pm - Down on the Farm, Canada
Hey Chicky,    Was wondering where you had gone too. I really hope you get better. Thank the Lord for good friends. Speaking of protein bars, I need to do a run to the states this week. There is a Vitamine Shoppe close to the border, I love it over there. Also Wally world carry a good selection too, I love pure protein. Have you tried the new Twisted one yet, there a smaller bar and oh my are they good. Well take care of your self, and lots of healing hugs. Catherine  ...... darn it, I love hospital food, no wonder, it's all those carbs.
lora13
on 6/26/07 2:35 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
 Get Well SoonHOPE YOU WILL BE 100% SOON!!!  AND  YOU ARE RIGHT...FRIENDS ARE SO IMPORTANT AND WILL BE THERE WHEN SOME FAMILY MEMBERS AREN'T!!     FEEL BETTER SOON!'   CAREFUL WITH THOSE LAUGHS, HICCUPS, COUGHS AND SNEEZES!                                       LORA    
Most Active