OT-DAVINCI SUGAR FREE SYRUPS

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 6:50 am - waukegan, IL
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THEM BESIDES ONLINE? THANK U  GUYS IN ADVANCE.
slappper
on 6/17/07 6:57 am
I find mine at Marshalls or Ross if you have those stores where you live. World Market(Cost Plus) also fas a Sf Syrup that is quite good. Hope that helps.
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 11:25 pm - waukegan, IL
thank u ihave never heard of world market but we have one .
Shelley Belly
on 6/17/07 7:25 am - Southwest Cleveland Suburb, OH
I get the Torani brand from World Market.  They have chocolate, raspberry, and caramel.  They are very good. Shelley
Shauna V.
on 6/17/07 7:35 am - Lakeland, FL
I get mine at Sam's, they have almoretto, vanilla, rasberry, strawberry, hazelnut, carmel, irish cream, and a couple of others. They have them both in regular and sugar free. Hope this helps..... Shauna
I Chick
on 6/17/07 7:39 am
I go to Cost Plus (World Market) and get the Torani SF syrups...Caramel is my drug of choice lol I Chick
nextmove
on 6/17/07 7:47 am
In Oregon & Washington we have "cash and carry" stores. I just bought several S/F for $3.73  WHOPPEEE!!
moosemom
on 6/17/07 10:26 am - Wylie, TX
I saw them at Walmart.

Philosophy of life "Treat others like you wish to be Treated" 
              Only you can make yourself happy!!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/17/07 10:34 am - Buckley, WA
I get them all over . World Market , Costco , Albertsons , QFC , Cash & Carry . I also have gotten them from Vita Lady & Susan Maria , But , then you have to pay S&H . Cheers . Kathy

Most Active