OT - being silly here...but Who do you find Sexy?

hockeymom8016
on 6/17/07 10:52 am - NJ
I think Sean Connery is very sexy. 
Tiffany6538
on 6/17/07 12:02 pm - Monroe, NC
KENNY CHESNEY!!!!!!!!!!!  

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLtZ562/">:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wLtZ562/weight.png">>

Tiffany

NavyWife25
on 6/17/07 12:10 pm - Clifton, CO
Ok here is my list... and this will tell you what a Red Sox Fan I am.... JASON VARITEK JONATHAN PAPELBON JOSH BECKETT JD DREW BRONSON ARROYO (he'll always be a Sox pitcher to me) Others... Bam Margera (oh those blue eyes) Joel Madden (mmmm or his twin Benji... lol either will work) That's my list for now....   My best friend and I honestly have a LIST of guys that we if we had the chance to cheat on our husbands with them on the off chance to have a Rock love Child... than We would.    That is just SOME of my list... and yes... our husbands know about "the list"   which started at 5 guys... went to 10... then 20 and I think its Off the charts now... but Those are just my top ones... LOL.

IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!!
GO BOSTON!!!!!

Krissy

Cher B.
on 6/19/07 3:37 am - MA
Right there with yah Krissy... V-Tek tops the list for me...there are also some former Sox worth adding...Todd Walker (I met him in Chicago after he went to the Cubs) and Keith Foulke. Go Sox!
cutiebootz
on 6/17/07 2:32 pm - milwaukee, WI
Hmmmmmmm, I would have to say Vin Diesel does it for me!!  Also Jensen Ackels, Sorry if I missed spelled his last name, he is the older brother on Super Natural. Dean is his screen name.
RAD
on 6/17/07 2:34 pm
I had to look and see if My Man was listed ......and low and behold....two peopled mentioned him

kenny chesney!!!!!!!!!

Ruth Ann 

dixiedollface
on 6/17/07 3:11 pm - Moselle, MS

The worlds sexiest man is..... Keith Urban sorry Nicole he only married you cause I was taken Hugs, Legina

Ayslyn
on 6/17/07 3:36 pm - Cherhill, Canada
I wanna play.. *lol* My First chice would be...... Jason McCoy and my second wich my hubby always says is wierd, is Garth Brooks.. I dont know what it is about Garth but I have always found him very sexy.. ;) -Stephanie

justaboutkrazy
on 6/17/07 3:58 pm - Pensacola, FL
Absolutly without a doubt.....JOHNNY DEPP!!!  OMG!  I like him so much my 6yr old even jokes everytime she sees a picture of him "Mommy, there's your Johhny".  My 18yr old son says I just like freaks!  But I think he is super sexy. And no matter what character he plays he makes me fall in  "love" with them!! Mary
Helen Jones
on 6/18/07 8:31 am - Mobile, AL
I know that i am a day late just catching up on my reading but them sexiest man i think is....................  Dale Earnhardt Jr Ohhhhh lalalala! Helen

Dale Jr Fan

Most Active