OT - being silly here...but Who do you find Sexy?

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 8:38 am - TBD, Guam
ok, ok..... you need to back off.......     I already have Melanie to deal with and from what I hear/read she is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry difficult.     Do I have to deal with you now too?????    .    And Denzel..........   omg..... He is just too fine, isnt he?          I swear..... these men.....   Do they just not give us heart burn or what?????     Its bad enough that my ex broke my heart  and now i have all kinds of competition on this board....    lolololol. All jokes aside...... you ladies are truly making my afternoon/evening a pleasure.    I wish some of the guys would hone in.   i wonder what ladies they find sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy/pleasurable.      Although there is one lady (Angelina) that was named...... other than that no othere ladies have been named.       Come on guys........   STEP UP!      lol hugs!! J.
mommy-mo-mo
on 6/17/07 8:33 am - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/31/07 with
I got it. I got it.  DAVID BECKHAM.  Oh that bod, that accent, that face.  He it HOT.  Forget that wife.
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 8:42 am - TBD, Guam

Oh yeah..... isnt he the one that is married to POSH.... the one that refuses to ever SMILE?????  what the "f" is with her stupid little POUT in every photo ever?????   hahahahaha I say he dump her silly a$$ and take you..... therefore leave Antonio for me........ lol..... Deal?    lol have a great evening!! hugs!!! J.

mommy-mo-mo
on 6/17/07 8:59 am - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/31/07 with
I don't know Antonio is pretty sexy.   If you could tell, I like a variety of cultures.  Ya know, variety is the spice of life.
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 12:06 pm - Idaho Falls, ID
There's something about the British males that just make me crazy.  I personally have the for Jude Law.  Especially after seeing him in The Holida.  That part when he says, "I think you're lovely" just make me wanna jump in the with him!
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 12:09 pm - Idaho Falls, ID
Oops!  I missed the "y" at the end of  The Holida.  I was just too enamored by Mr Law!
Cher B.
on 6/17/07 9:24 am - MA
Jason Varitek!  OMGwhat I wouldn't give to be the towel girl for the Sox... oh and I can't forget my new crush Brendan Donnelly
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 9:41 am - TBD, Guam
Dont let Heidi see this.....   My mom loves Jason Varitek......  she has his bobblehead..... lololol. I am still holding out for Antonio, and Josh, and......etc.. But more power to you.... hugs!
rebeka C.
on 6/17/07 9:29 am - SC
Johnny Depp and Anthony Bourdain!  OH YEAH!
honeymoo
on 6/17/07 10:02 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
I'll play and then I'm going to reply to your PM Matthew McConaughey  Tedy Bruschi (Patriots baby) Dale Earnhardt Jr Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Most Active