OT - being silly here...but Who do you find Sexy?

Colleen W.
on 6/17/07 6:21 am - Burnsville, MN

Keith Urban Kerr Smith (Jack on Dawson's Creek) Jude Law Those are my top three right now. I spent last evening with my dad, his wife, my sister and her husband.  Then my sister had the idea of going to Fort Snelling Cemetery to visit my grandpa and grandma (dad's dad and mom are buried there). I never met my grandma but I really miss my grandpa.  He was the best.  They died 25 years and 3 days apart.  I took a nap and at 4:30 going to see a movie with my mom.  We're going to see "Knocked Up."  We heard it was pretty funny. Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day! Colleen 

hennipenni
on 6/17/07 6:28 am - CA
I love love love Ben Affleck!  Also have to agree on the Nick Lachey vote. I love him too. Jen
Dtalley
on 6/17/07 6:29 am - Apopka, FL
Paul Tuettle JR from Orange county choppers Patrick Demsey "McDreamy" Blake Lewis "American Idol"  Kenny Chesney Country singer The list could go on and on!!!
Jane G.
on 6/17/07 6:29 am - New Windsor, NY
Olivier Martinez.........Growrrrrrrr...........he was in the movie "Unfaithful"......
Jane

Jane Ganly 

Terrif
on 6/17/07 6:47 am - Acworth, GA
i agree with johnny depp and patrick dempsey ..YUMMO! Terri

starting weight 315/current 205/goal 120

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 8:17 am - TBD, Guam
How could I have forgotten about Olivier Martinez......    He is just FABULOUS.   someone else listed Richard Gere...... I wonder if they are aware of Olivier Martinez and all of his 'charms" so to speak..... lololol grrrrrrr, as you so eloquently wrote..... is 'right on the money'    lolololol hugs! J.
Mallory
on 6/17/07 7:04 am - Toronto, Canada
I'm all about the Hugh's. Hugh Jackman Hugh Grant Hugh Laurie Mmmmm....
Tammy F.
on 6/17/07 7:34 am - MO
Mine has to be a NASCAR driver. Ryan Newman
jlb2204
on 6/17/07 7:38 am - Wyoming, MI
Okay I pick Keeanu Reeves and that HOT guy from the movie called UNFAITHFUL that the chick had an affair with! He is way to gorgeous! I think he is french? Oh and George CLooney!!!  Jamie
jlb2204
on 6/17/07 7:42 am - Wyoming, MI
Oh and now I like Seth Rogan! From the movie knocked up! but I liked him back in 40yr old virgin too! he is cute, and kinda chubby! love it!
Most Active